Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

What did you think about HD 2.5 ReMIX's cover artwork?

What did you think about HD 2.5 ReMIX's cover artwork?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think about HD 2.5 ReMIX's cover artwork?

• I loved it! Very original!
    • I liked it. It is nice.
    • I didn't like it that much... It's OK.
    • It is horrible.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I like it, but I think it's the worst in the series. The characters aren't drawn in the style Nomura usually draws them and some of them look WAAAAAAY too young. At first I didn't like Xehanort's face but now I think it fits him and I like the blue-ish background and the keyblades. It's different from the other artworks so it doesn't scream "Kingdom Hearts" but it's nice.

The original KHII box art was gorgeous especially with the blue sky background later put as a poster. But, this is horrible compared to all the other box art.

Roxas looks like he is five.

Sora looks like he is six.

Then you look at them on the original case; they so much older.

There is a lack of Kairi, Namine, KHII Riku

Even on the KHII original case Riku was on it. If you move it according to the light, you will see DiZ and Riku on both sides.

Little Sora and little Riku head just floating

Keyblades unnecessarily but necessarily everywhere

Creepy Xehanort with his forms behind him.

I like 1.5 better because it showed characters in their character element and connected the games together.

This is like okay, but seems void

For those complaining about the creepy characters... Kh2 final mix had some artwork where all the organization members looked pretty creepy, especially Demyx. Remember this?? 

post-37937-0-66603900-1405699858_thumb.jpg

Demyx actually has the same crazy eye thing going on. So I totally dig this artwork

Worst yet. Looks fan-made.

Do you mean you don't like my drawing? Thanks, really.

For those complaining about the creepy characters... Kh2 final mix had some artwork where all the organization members looked pretty creepy, especially Demyx. Remember this?? 

Posted ImageKingdom.Hearts.full.283318.jpg

Demyx actually has the same crazy eye thing going on. So I totally dig this artwork

..they look fine to me O.O Demyx as well, maybe you mean Vexen?

Worst yet. Looks fan-made.

Bad. All the characters look weird. Just doesn't look like it would be on the cover of a KH game.

Well whatever you guys, I think this cover looks FREAKING EPIC!! God, if this is what we're getting for Kingdom Hearts II.5, I think I'll probably faint of excitement and joy when I finally see Kingdom Hearts III's cover. Sorry if it doesn't fit your guys's tastes, but it's just perfect to me.  xD

I liked it a lot! The covers for the HD collection were amazing, both of them!

The only thing I think it's missing is KH2 Riku. And Kairi too! But I guess they don't appear that much in the game? It's understandable, since there would be a lot of characters in the cover too...