Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
blackhammer

kairi's grandmother is one of the fortellers for chi

I don't think so, she knows about the Keyblade War but that doesn't mean that she was a forteller, she must be just a normal person on that time and she saw the consequences of the Keyblade War

I don't think so, she knows about the Keyblade War but that doesn't mean that she was a forteller, she must be just a normal person on that time and she saw the consequences of the Keyblade War

She's not even from that time, X[chi] story is said to take place in ancient times. She most likely knows the story cause it has been handed down generation by generation, like she did with Kairi

Edited by Keyblader_95

The ancient story about keyblade war has been told for generations, thats why Xehanort wants to cause another keyblade war for curiosity.

I believe nobody knows what can cause another keyblade war, maybe even Xehanort but we'll find out soon enough in a new instalment...

She's not old enough. Kingdom Hearts chi supposedly takes place before the Great Keyblade War, and that happened many, many years before Xehanort himself was even born. In fact, it happened so long ago that many thought it was just a legend or fairytale. By now, all of the Foretellers have probably retreated to some sacred place where they can watch the events unfold...in fact, I personally believe that they are the voices speaking to Sora at the  beginning of KH1.

Edited by Pandy Monium