Bor-ed, bor-ed, bored

Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored

I am really bored.

Edited by Gamerazor247

Third line a bit longWhy would you do that CuccoAt least learn the rules

You think you are smart

But you have made a mistake

It is actually short.

Hmm I used a syllable counter online, since I can't count syllables in English. Turns out it also doesn't xD

Okay, a Haiku right from the roots then.

花火見る

弟の目が

赤青黄

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero

You think you are smart

But you have made a mistake

It is actually short.

Hmm I used a syllable counter online, since I can't count syllables in English. Turns out it also doesn't xD

Okay, a Haiku right from the roots then.

花火見る

弟の目が

赤青黄

Third line a bit long 1 1 1  1 1Why would you do that Cucco  1   1   1   1 1   2 At least learn the rules 1 1 1 1 1575(I am just showing my count since you called me out on it, and because you stated you had to use an online syllable counter.)Though good job on doing a haiku in the language they were designed for.edit: oops I misread your message.... I will edit again.Edit: He had #haiku on the third line, which would add at least 2 syllables. Though now looking at it again, if I didn't count the #haiku, he actually had the proper form.I AM TWELVE YEARS OLD1 1 1   1   1I LIKE TO PLAY X BOX LIVE1  1 1   1 1 1 1I SHOULD KILL MYSELF1 1 1   2575

Edited by Tigerruss

Third line a bit long 1 1 1  1 1Why would you do that Cucco  1   1   1   1 1   2 At least learn the rules 1 1 1 1 1575(I am just showing my count since you called me out on it, and because you stated you had to use an online syllable counter.)Though good job on doing a haiku in the language they were designed for.edit: oops I misread your message.... I will edit again.Edit: He had #haiku on the third line, which would add at least 2 syllables. Though now looking at it again, if I didn't count the #haiku, he actually had the proper form.I AM TWELVE YEARS OLD1 1 1   1   1I LIKE TO PLAY X BOX LIVE1  1 1   1 1 1 1I SHOULD KILL MYSELF1 1 1   2575

Long, thin and green trees

Useful and beautiful they are

Hail, bamboo leaves.

Did I count it right? It's freaking hard counting the syllables of a fonetic language u.u

And in haikus that counting is even different then normal, for what I understood reading yours.