Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
『R』

Dark Hearts vs the Keyblade (Fighting!RP)

"Ah the day looks nice!" Yamiko said. He walked around the ground, no trees or  stuff like that withing a mile of where he was standing. He stood there looking at the scenery absorbing every aspect of it.

He began wondering how nobody was here with him in such a beautiful place. He began walking around.

"Oh, I have a feeling someone is here!" Yamiko said to himself. "I guess they might be here to watch the scenery too!"

Little did he know what was going to happen next.

"I hope they are really fun, cuz I haven't fought in a while," Yamiko said to himself with a evil smile.

"If they come now or later, I'll be ready."

Edited by DawnofRiku

(I'm really sorry for not posting yet! To be honest, I kind of forgot about this fight for a while after I got back. Well, better late than never, I guess.)

Braxen walked over to Yamiko, pulled out a wanted poster, and looked at the poster's picture, "Yep, you're definitely him. Man, someone must really hate you to put such a big bounty on your head. Oh well, your problem, not mine." Braxen said, summoned his keyblade, and charged at Yamiko, slashing at his left side.

(Yay, now your back and that's all that matters. lol)

Yamiko had took the attack head on, and was sent backwards a bit.

"Huh, you seem to be very strong," Yamiko said. "And I will soon kill the person who put me on that Paper."

At that moment Yamiko had a bright flash of Darkness come from his hand. It then enlarged a bit and formed a sword. The sword was a bit transparent, but was still opaque enough to see. "This is my weapon, and I see your key shaped one too!" Yamiko said. "But even so, only one of us will win."

(It's sad how only one of will win though :( )

Yamiko then rushed toward Braxen and at that moment he had jumped and was blasting down to Braxen.

(Is it just me, or does this battle need a little music?)

"Blizara!" Braxen shouted as the darkness wielder blasting down towards Braxen, causing a flurry of ice to fire from the tip of his keyblade and straight at Yamiko. Hopefully, this would be enough to knock him off course before he could hit Braxen.

"Haha," Yamiko laughed. He then disappeared from the sky, and was right behind behind Braxen. Now he started to do a attack, but to his dis advantage the blizzard attack was close to him. He decided to then use Dark Appearance again.

"Once more," Yamiko shouted. He then disappeared again, and this was in front of Braxen. At that moment he let out one huge slash full with dark energy inside of it.

Braxen tried to dodge, but was left with a nasty cut on his right arm. "Gah! Not bad." Braxen said, shouted "Blizaga!" and fired yet another, even bigger blast of ice and wind from his keyblade. But this time, he swung his keyblade around him while he was casting his spell, hurtling magical ice 360 degrees around him, in case Yamiko teleported again.

Yamiko had disappeared once more, and this time the 360 degree attack had worked. He was sent backwards with a cut coming from the left side of his chest to the right. "Oh wow," Yamiko said.

His character of smile, had changed to that of a very determined person.

"It's time to fight for real!" Yamiko said.

Yamiko then attacked using his whole body.

Braxen blocked the blow with his keyblade, but the force of the attack still sent him flying backwards. Braxen quickly got back to his feet, and charged at Yamiko. "All right, my turn!" Braxen shouted, covered his fist in ice, and gave his foe a powerful left hook to the jaw.

Yamiko had spit coming from his mouth when he had took the attack. A few feet from where he was standing had been covered with his feet.

"Okay it's now, or never," Yamiko said.

"Tri-attack, activated," Yamiko said quietly.

Yamiko disappeared and then appeared right behind braxen and attacked.

"Gah!" Braxen shouted as he felt a sharp pain from across his back. He stumbled forward a little before falling to his knees. In a last ditch attempt, he rolled on his back and fired the strongest ice spell he could muster in Yamiko's direction.

Yamiko was hit by the attack, only because he was not aware of it. 

He let out one spit on the ground, and then he started walking to Braxen. He then decided to do a head on attack, and do something after that.

"Now let's Fight for real."

(This music playing lol-http://youtu.be/l3oL7mjR2i8, cuz the name is "fight 4 real"...)

Yamiko then attacked while running to Braxen.

[This isn't working. I need to fight a little smarter if I'm going to defeat this guy.] Braxen thought, and created a small wall of ice between him and the incoming Yamiko. He then stood his ground, and waited for his opponent to break through the ice and come to him.

Yamiko had ran into the wall by accident, and was slammed to the ground.

"Dang..." he said quietly. He then started to get up, and thought.

"I can't use my dark appearance ability, cuz I have to see where I want to teleport to in order to do it," he thought. "I got it!" He said.

He then disappeared a few meters away, and he attacked it while running, like his original plan.

(I was guessing the wall was like a dome.)

Yamiko had attacked the wall, and two things happened at once.

The wall had broken, but he had been sent backwards, as if another force was attacking. "That was weird," Yamiko said. He glared strait at Braxen. "He probably did it," Yamiko said. He then stood there wating for the attack.

"What the heck?" Braxen asked as Yamiko flew backwards. Not one to ignore an opportunity, Braxen charged at his opponent and slashed at his chest, hoping he'd be too stunned from the previous attack to defend himself.

Yamiko was hurt badly from the attack. His defense was really bad, unless he used the dark appearance ability.

He had been on the ground, looking as if he was done, though he wasn't.

"We have one fate, and bond, that ties us together," Yamiko chanted. Nothing looked different but something happened. Yamiko's sword dissappeared, and he had a keyblade in hand.

"Let's begin,"Yamiko said while getting up. He then used a attack on Braxen, using all of the force in his body.

Braxen was sent skyward by Yamiko's attack, before tumbling to the ground. "Hmph, nice job man. Not many people can take me on for this long, although I guess that makes sense, you being a fellow keyblader and all. How about we call this a draw?" Braxen asked, and vanished in a corridor of light. Normally he'd keep fighting, but he wasn't exactly a fan of attacking other keybladers, especially when he didn't know if they were good or bad. So he decided to leave, find out more about this guy, and decide what to do from there.

(Well DoR, it's been fun. Thanks for inviting me to have my character fight yours! By the way, your character won, despite what Braxen says.)

Braxen was sent skyward by Yamiko's attack, before tumbling to the ground. "Hmph, nice job man. Not many people can take me on for this long, although I guess that makes sense, you being a fellow keyblader and all. How about we call this a draw?" Braxen asked, and vanished in a corridor of light. Normally he'd keep fighting, but he wasn't exactly a fan of attacking other keybladers, especially when he didn't know if they were good or bad. So he decided to leave, find out more about this guy, and decide what to do from there.

(Well DoR, it's been fun. Thanks for inviting me to have my character fight yours! By the way, your character won, despite what Braxen says.)

(NUUU! I will miss you! I hope you will do good next time!  : )