Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

A voice suddenly popped into Dr. Vay Lea's (Second possession) head, "Congratulations, you have been the first version of yourself picked for our trials. We are the ones who dragged you here, as I'm sure you are wondering. These trials are quite simple, really. All you have to do is fight whomever we select. Of course, you'll know nothing about this person, except for their name. Your first target is called Sakurai Kurami. Now, go through the portal and find her! Oh, and before we forget, don't even think about not fighting. We will erase one of you should you try and not fight." Upon hearing the voice inside his head, Vay sighed, announced "Well, I'll be gone for a while. I've been selected for a trial. I'll explain more when I come back," and stepped into a shining white portal which had appeared while the voice was speaking.

He stepped out into a bustling city, during the lunch rush. "So this is where they decided to send me. Well, it's time to find this Sakurai Kurami. Nothing against her, she's just my target." He then started looking around.

(Please send me some sort of notification before you start this please. But too late now,$

Sarai's puppets were leading her to this...Dr. Vay something. She was technically being forced to fight the guy and kinda felt bad. When she noticed him in the distance, she got her puppets to stop and banished them. She swiftly moved her way behind the guy, hiding herself and making a butterfly out of flames and making it fly towards him. She walked not to far behind it, before getting right behind the doctor and surprising him.

"It's truly a pity I have to challenge a nice looking guy like you." She sighed.

(Sorry about that, I'll PM you next time we do something like this. Anyway, everything is fine now, right? Oh, and was the butterfly supposed to hit Vay, or just fly past him? I would assume the first option, but the wording is a little unclear. If so, I'll edit this slightly)

Vay jumped back slightly, and turned around. "A nice guy? You clearly don't know me very well then. I not a nice guy. Your pity is far too late to be of any use to me. I must ask though, how do you know about the trial? Did they talk to you as well? Well, that matter is of no concern right now." As he finished talking, he sliced his masamune through the air, aiming at Sarai.

(It just flew by him, sorry about my poor wording, I was on my iPod and was sleepy)

Sakurai backed up some, putting her hands up.

"Woah Woah Woah, wait a second. Back this up for a minute." she exclaimed.

"You looked like a nice guy...anyway, I was talked to, I know what is going on." Sakurai said seriously.

"Anyway, we didn't even introduce outselves. I am Sakurai Kurami, just call me Sarai. Belive it or not...I am not such a nice person myself." she said seriously. 

(Ok, I understand.)

"Well, if we are to introduce ourselves, my name is Dr. Vay Lea. You may call me Vay. I'm glad you're not that nice of a person actually. It'll reduce any remorse I would feel, should I defeat you. Of course, this battle doesn't seem that fair, now does it? I have my sword, and one other thing, which I'll surprise you with, and you have your pyrokenesis and pyromancy. In layman's terms, you control and create fire. An interesting ability, if I may say so myself. I would seem to be at a disadvantage, don't you agree? Now, what more do you have to say?" Vay asked, sounding oddly impatient. He twirled his masamune through the air, to show how bored he was getting.

"I am glad I outmatch you, now, shall we begin?" Sakurai asked.

"I am glad to be fighting you, Dr. Vay Lea." she said with a smirk on her face.

She let her puppets show themselves, making a fire ball in her hand and immidently sending it flying at Vay. 

Vay deftly deflected the fire ball using the flat of his blade, and sent it flying across the city. "Outmatch me? You'll change your perspective soon enough. And I am glad to fight you. Now, you have what I can only assume are puppets? How very..." he trailed off, as he walked closer to them. "Fortunate!" He yelled out, sounding oddly happy. He gestured with his hand, and had the three puppet's shadows fly over to him. He turned the shadows into three perfect copies of his masamune, and had them start to fight the puppets. Vay himself slashed at Sakurai.

The fireball, on the other hand, continued flying through the city. It finally crashed through a billboard advertising, "Try Red Rum's newest flavor! It's to die for!" and continued traveling through the sky. (I'm not going to ignore everything Sakurai does, but I wanted to make this joke.)

Vay deftly deflected the fire ball using the flat of his blade, and sent it flying across the city. "Outmatch me? You'll change your perspective soon enough. And I am glad to fight you. Now, you have what I can only assume are puppets? How very..." he trailed off, as he walked closer to them. "Fortunate!" He yelled out, sounding oddly happy. He gestured with his hand, and had the three puppet's shadows fly over to him. He turned the shadows into three perfect copies of his masamune, and had them start to fight the puppets. Vay himself slashed at Sakurai.

The fireball, on the other hand, continued flying through the city. It finally crashed through a billboard advertising, "Try Red Rum's newest flavor! It's to die for!" and continued traveling through the sky. (I'm not going to ignore everything Sakurai does, but I wanted to make this joke.)

(Can I say something, not being rude or anything?

Please control your powers and don't be all overpowered. You aren't overpowered in this post, I just want to warn you that I don't put up with anyone basically

God modding. I hate God Mods with a passion, and especially when it is in a fighting roleplay because it is totally not fair. 

I avoid God Modding, and you should do it too.)

Sairi started dodging Vay's attacks, however she was hit by a couple.

"My puppets weren't made for fighting." she snapped. 

"But, if you want them to do that, then they can." she muttered.

She summoned more puppets into the battle zone, them starting to fight off Vay away from Sakurai. And as they did so, Sakurai seemed to vanish. But she wasn't gone, Vay was just being pulled into her trap. 

(Can I say something, not being rude or anything?

Please control your powers and don't be all overpowered. You aren't overpowered in this post, I just want to warn you that I don't put up with anyone basically

God modding. I hate God Mods with a passion, and especially when it is in a fighting roleplay because it is totally not fair. 

I avoid God Modding, and you should do it too.)

Sairi started dodging Vay's attacks, however she was hit by a couple.

"My puppets weren't made for fighting." she snapped. 

"But, if you want them to do that, then they can." she muttered.

She summoned more puppets into the battle zone, them starting to fight off Vay away from Sakurai. And as they did so, Sakurai seemed to vanish. But she wasn't gone, Vay was just being pulled into her trap. 

(Trust me, I hate God Modding myself. I'm still not entirely sure how to balance the shadow thing though. Any suggestions? I mean, I did add the strain thing, but it's kind of hard to implement it. And as I said earlier, I'm not going to block all of Sakurai's attacks, but I wanted to make the Red Rum joke. Which brings up a quick question. Did you get the joke, and did you find it funny? I like to know if people like the jokes I come up with.)

Vay dropped the shadows he had been fighting the puppets with, and sighed from relief. As all the puppets tried to fight him, he pushed his way through them, to where Sakurai had disappeared, but not without being slightly hurt by them. "Why would you summon more puppets? I'm not complaining, but your just giving me more ammo. Now, where are you? I'm not one for playing games, and I'd rather not prolong this fight anymore than needs be." He said, as he reached the spot where Sakurai had vanished.

(I did get it, and when I first saw that post I burst out laughing. Literally.)

"Peekaboo." Sarai surprised Vay, she was actually making a dragon out of fire while her puppets took over her spot. 

"I made this Dragon just for you~ Sorry you don't like games, but...I love them." Kurami said with a smile, hopping on her flame dragons back and taking the sky, the dragon starting to spit fire towards Vay. 

(I did get it, and when I first saw that post I burst out laughing. Literally.)

"Peekaboo." Sarai surprised Vay, she was actually making a dragon out of fire while her puppets took over her spot. 

"I made this Dragon just for you~ Sorry you don't like games, but...I love them." Kurami said with a smile, hopping on her flame dragons back and taking the sky, the dragon starting to spit fire towards Vay. 

(Now, as I see it, I have three possible options.

1, I stay on the streets, and wait for the strain of keeping the dragon alive becomes to much. However, the main drawback of this is that I would probably die before that happens.

2, I attempt to climb a building, to get to a vantage spot where I can try to hit either you or the dragon. The downside to this is that it leaves me as a very big target while climbing, thus making it very easy to hit me.

3, I create a pair of wings out of shadows, and fight the dragon on an even scale. Of course, this brings up the main problem, and the whole reason as to why I'm putting these options here. How long should I keep the shadow wings, and are you ok with it? As you know, I'm still not sure how to balance out Vays' power. Thus, I feel the need to ask you. Oh, and I'm also doing this so I can create a quick alternate universe.)

When Vay saw the dragon, he thought to himself, "A dragon?! How am I supposed to deal with a-" What the rest of that thought was going to be, no one knows, as it was interrupted by a giant undead sea sponge appearing out of nowhere, and killing both Vay and Sakurai. A few minutes later, the sponge disappeared, and a hole was ripped in the space-time continuum.

Out of the hole, three voices emanated, all in unison, "Oh dear." A voice broke off from the other two voices, saying, "What happened here? It's certainly not my fault that a giant sponge just materialized out of thin air!" A second voice replied, "Well, I didn't do it!" The third voice added, "Well, I didn't either! So you can stop staring at me like I did do it!" The second voice replied, "Well, some one had to have done it! Which means that one of is must be lying. I say it was you!" The third voice, sounding angrier than before, replied, "You can't be serious! Just because of that one time with the noodles, you always think it was me. I swear, this time it wasn't!" "Oh yes, the noodle incident! Why must you always bring up the noodle incident?! At the end, you were the only one who could have done it!" Answered the second voice. The third said, "You had no proof it was me! Purely circumstantial evidence!" Before the second voice could reply, the first voice shouted, "Silence!" Then, at a slightly quieter volume, it continued, "You two argue like mere mortals! It does not fit you!. Now, we have only one choice, and you know it! We must reset. Are we in agreement?" The other two voices said, "Yes, we are." In as sulky of a manner as disembodied voices could sound. Then, all three in unison said, "RESET!" There was a great while flash and-

Vay looked at the dragon, not sure what to think. "Well, I suppose I only have a few options." was the thought that finally came to him. He barely dodged the flames, but still got burnt somewhat. (As I said, just ignore everything that just happened. It technically didn't.)

(That confused my brain like never before.) 

Sarai smiled, holding up her pointer finger.

"Score: 1 for Sakurai, Zero for you." she said with a smirk. 

The dragon should take care of all of Sarai's work, all she had to do was try to ignore Vay and make sure he doesn't attack her. 

(I need to stop forgetting about this. Oh, by the way, did you like that alternative universe?)

Vay sighed, "You're not taking this seriously, are you? Your life, and mine, are in danger. And yet, you seen to be treating this like a game." And he finished speaking, he pulled two shadows from nearby puppets, and made a pair of wings out of shadows. He then attached them to his back, and flew upward. After that, he flew straight toward Sakurai, and attempted to attack her.

(Yeah, that's probably what happens when I read a bit too much Discworld, and a bit too much about Dwarf Fortress.)

"So sure of yourself? And why is that?" Vay asked, as he swooped straight into the dragon, bracing himself for the burns. He was headed directly for Sakurai, with seemingly no regard to his well being.

Sakurai increased her ability, sending her dragon burning brighter with fire. Sairi didn't want Vay to win this fight. She jumped off her dragon, making herself hover with different little plates of fire.

She dived into the fire, heading after Vay.

(Well, I WAS going to do this yesterday, but due to a few... complications I'm doing it today!)

Vay realized that his wings were starting to weaken. He figured that he probably had a few minutes to fight, before his wings gave out, causing him to plummet to the ground, to his probable death. He wasn't in the best of shapes to begin with, and a fall from that height was not going to improve anything. "Well, it looks like this will be the end. For whom? I do not know. My bet, for obvious reasons, is on you. Now, do me a favor and don't doge this." Vay said, as he started gaining speed towards Sakurai, whom he had noticed when she had dived in. At his top speed, he attempted to slash Sakurai, with his sword. After this, his wings gave out, and he fell towards the ground. (So, how do you want to end this? A draw? For example, we both survive, but so injured that neither of us can fight? Or shall we just have one of us survive? Both of us die is also an option, but not a preferred one. It's up to you, really. I'm not bothered either way. I'd obviously prefer to survive, but that won't influence me.)

Sarai was stuck with the sword, her dragon immidently vanishing as a great amount of her strength was weakened.

"You got me, Vay. Shall we call this a draw? We are equally hurt." She muttered.

Sarai burst flames from her back as wings. Her holding out her hand for a handshake.

"Draw?" She asked.

(I will let you know when this fight is truly done)

Vay groaned as he opened his eyes. "I'm alive? That... surprises me. And now Sakurai asking for a draw? She is either a bigger fool than I realized, or less of one. Well, I suppose I'll accept for now." he thought to himself, when Sakurai flew down. He slowly got up, groaning in pain, and took her hand and shook it. He eyed her cautiously, wondering what was going to happen.

(Alright!)