Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Are you going to get the Disney collectible pin featuring Sora and Mickey?

Are you going to get the Disney collectible pin featuring Sora and Mickey?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to get the Disney collectible pin featuring Sora and Mickey?

• Yes. It sounds amazing.
    • Yes. It's free.
    • Yes. I don't have much choice.
    • No. I'm not interested in stuff like that.
    • Nope. I live in Australia, Europe or somewhere else.
    • Nope. I'm not getting HD 2.5 ReMIX.

What do you think about the pin if it came to Australia? Disappointing?

They'd probably charge extra for it here. Haha. So I wouldn't get it. We're used to missing out on collector's editions and pre-order bonuses anyway.

Edited by Shana09

They'd probably charge extra for it here. Haha. So I wouldn't get it. We're used to missing out on collector's editions and pre-order bonuses anyway.

EB Games preorder bonus most likely. So it will cost an extra $10 just cos it's EB Games.

Of course! I've already preordered the game about a month ago, almost 2 months. Square doesn't even have to give us anything. As much as I'd like the Collector's Edition and have serious doubts the Pin will be all we get, it's already amazing as is. It's free, will probably look cool and it's an added bonus rather than an incentive for me. You shouldn't even need incentive to purchase games for a series you're a big fan of.

Edited by Hero of Winds

If Amazon has the same bonus then I will I suppose.  There's still a possibility of a collector's edition being announced but we'll see.

I think this comes as disappointing because of the news of Japan's collector's edition and the survey asking what we want.  When you think about it, though, past pre-order bonuses were things like decals and stickers so this isn't much of a difference from the past (And those stickers were poorly made. Hopefully the pin will be well made like the TWEWY pins).