Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
PrinceNoctis

Well, wouldn't that be a nice twist?

We all know what the best twist is ever and I made it >: 3. Sora goes to strike down Master Xehanort, Winnie the Pooh intervenes, kills Xehanort, takes control of Kingdom Hearts, kills everyone else, the end. 

She gonna make some dark/light babies! You knew that this was what mansex planned all long, got the perfect setting too! Didn't know that Mansex was such a ladies man! He's a player!

It's gotta be the silver hair. So exotic. 

aquas too much of a good girl to side with the darkness

maybe spending all that time in the realm of darkness she finally snapped? To much darkness can be a bad thing towards your health. Edited by Ratchet

It would be a bad twist IMO. Why would Aqua turn to darkness when all she is fighting for is restoring the light, it would seem like a silly twist just to add some fake drama to something which undermines someones character.

I'd like to inject some small amount of sanity into this threat, although I fear it is already too late, but you are all absolutely, irrevocably insane. I hope my stating of this obvious fact will incite some of you to ponder this fact and bring you back from the depts. of your own insanity.