Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

It's doing my head in. I keep wondering. What if Kairi remembers the events of CoM from Namine's perspective? I was thinking, If Roxas could share his memories with Sora, there's no reason why Namine couldn't do the same.

Also..

Will Sora & Kairi find out everything about the whole freaking situation of Namine/Xion/Ven/Roxas/heartsnshit etc?

Edited by KittensOnFire

Yes and No. Yes she will get the memories of her time with ROXAS. However, even though she is not affected by the effects of Castle Oblivion, Kairi will most probably not get the memories spent with Sora within Castle Oblivion.

I thought DiZ's data that he mentioned at the end of 3D to Riku was going to fill in all the gaps for everyone

I suppose it's possible though since Sora did get Roxas' memories inside his mind at The World that Never Was in 3D though

On one hand, if Namine wanted to share them, sure .On the other hand, if all Namine's memories were created with her newly growing heart maybe not . Remember , Namine technically didn't have a body and is an anomoly. But it's certainly possible . As for your second question most likely yes . At any rate bc Namine is an anomoly  Nomura could do whatever with this .

Edited by Flaming Lea

Nah, it doesn't seem likely. It would be cool if Kairi got Namine's powers to manipulate memories, though. A keyblade wielder, a witch who can manipulate memoes, AND a Prcincess of Heart. OP much.

It's doing my head in. I keep wondering. What if Kairi remembers the events of CoM from Namine's perspective? I was thinking, If Roxas could share his memories with Sora, there's no reason why Namine couldn't do the same.

Also..

Will Sora & Kairi find out everything about the whole freaking situation of Namine/Xion/Ven/Roxas/heartsnshit etc?

I guess Kairi will remember some events from CoM. They obviously will find out everything about the whole situation, sooner or later...

Nah, it doesn't seem likely. It would be cool if Kairi got Namine's powers to manipulate memories, though. A keyblade wielder, a witch who can manipulate memoes, AND a Prcincess of Heart. OP much.

This is about her getting Namine's memories, not powers. Like how Sora got Roxas's memories in DDD.

Sora's a keyblade weilder, guardian of light, holder of Ven's heart, original persona of Xion & Roxas, and Namine has sora's body/soul.

Kairi is a keyblade weilder in training, Sora is experienced.

Not sure how Kairi's somehow OP and not Sora. Logic?

Im pretty sure that would happen because if it did it would just add another layer of mindfiretruck in the kingdom hearts series and we all know we dont need another layer of that xD

Haha. Yeah, but Nomura will most likely add more ''layers'' whether we like it or not. 

Edited by KittensOnFire

No way, because then all hell will break loose when Kairi sees those memories of Sora X Namine.

Peace!

Kairi isn't the jealous type. She's probably just get a little sad. But since Sora's her best friend she'd be happy for him. If that were to happen, which it probably won't.