Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Behold! Donald's TRUE Power!

I found Goofy more useless in combat.  Donald occasionally saved me, Goofy gifted me MP, but there'd be times I'm near dying, Donald's dead and Goofy's got 6MP and he could use one of those to cure but nope.

Just stands there.

You know, I would have gladly used Donald in this battle, really, I would have, but here's the thing Tails.  That was sheer force of luck that Donald cast Blizzaga two times. When I used a sleight full of Donald, he cast Firaga, and yeah, I just feared using Donald in general.  I only relied on my Ars Arcanum, Sonic Blade and Goofy Smash attacks.  I was scared of using Donald for the remainder of the fight, lol. xD

Ehh..Donald, Donald. I remember that time when I was facing Axel 2nd round for the first time. I and Axel were low on HP and, when I needed Curaga and Blizzaga, he decided to use Firaga and .. FIRAGA. Damn two Firaga. That Donald guy is so funny

Now, for this time I must use my language's expression when totally surprised: EITA PORRA!

You know, I never kept holding onto my cards until the enemy made a selection with a lower number than mine. I always was like GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH card card card card gogoggogoggogoggo HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Maybe that's why I often had a hard time lol. 

Dolan is god.

OH my GOD, that Sora's voice from 12 years ago! ITS SO CHILDISH I didn't remember this!

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero