Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
143436611Xxcc

Sora's voice actor (Haley Joel Osment) sidesteps a question on Kingdom Hearts III

Haley Joel Osment, the English voice actor for Sora in the Kingdom Hearts series, was questioned today by IGN at San Diego Comic-Con International 2014. IGN asked Osment if he had done any voice recording work for Kingdom Hearts III, and this is what Osment had to say. Thanks go to @churroz for the tip and for roxasman1231 for posting it on KH13 first.

Have you done anything for Kingdom Hearts III yet? Anything you can share?

I am not allowed to share-- every time, we've done a couple of installments, I am on paper not allowed to share anything about it. But I know Kingdom Hearts fans are really loyal and dedicated and they will not be disappointed when we get around to whatever is in the future.

The full video is below.

Click here to view the article

Haley Joel Osment, the English voice actor for Sora in the Kingdom Hearts series, was questioned today by IGN at San Diego Comic-Con International 2014. IGN asked Osment if he had done any voice recording work for Kingdom Hearts III, and this is what Osment had to say. Thanks go to @churroz for the tip.

Have you done anything for Kingdom Hearts III yet? Anything you can share?

I am not allowed to share-- every time, we've done a couple of installments, I am on paper not allowed to share anything about it. But I know Kingdom Hearts fans are really loyal and dedicated and they will not be disappointed when we get around to whatever is in the future.

The full video is below.

Haley Joel Osment, the English voice actor for Sora in the Kingdom Hearts series, was questioned today by IGN at San Diego Comic-Con International 2014. IGN asked Osment if he had done any voice recording work for Kingdom Hearts III, and this is what Osment had to say. Thanks go to @churroz for the tip.The full video is below. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ND34LxPBReg#t=506

What? If he told us, he'd have to kill us? Are they that secret?

Kevin Conroy did the same thing with Arkham Knight. If they say we won't be disappointed, we won't. Now I can't wait for KH3. Thing is, if we ended up getting more and more information on KH3 then where's the fun and excitement when we actually play the game? I'd rather play the game when It officially comes out and seek the information I want from there. Besides, the game is still in early development. Why can't people understand that? -__-

i like how he is saying that they are recording without saying it

Recording is almost the last thing to be done during the development of a video game, not to mention that the English recordings usually start when the Japanese version of the game is out already. So no, they're not recording unless we're talking about few quotes for a new trailer :D

Recording is almost the last thing to be done during the development of a video game, not to mention that the English recordings usually start when the Japanese version of the game is out already. So no, they're not recording unless we're talking about few quotes for a new trailer :D

Unless we're getting a world wide Release (or near WWR). Someone next time they see Miyu Irino (Sora's Japanese voice actor) ask him something...

I honestly believe they started recording the voices. I mean, he said "KH fans will be pleased with this title". How else could he know that unless he started voicing some lines?

I honestly believe they started recording the voices. I mean, he said "KH fans will be pleased with this title". How else could he know that unless he started voicing some lines?

So your saying KH3 is close to being done since they do VA last?