Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Marty Sliva Says 2.5 is awesome.

Posted on July 25th on the IGN site, Marty Silva (IGN Editor) says 2.5 is awesome and that terrifies them. (in a way of words) Here is the quote: 

After only a brief 10-minutes with KH 2.5, I fell right back into that familiar groove. Battling through Christmas Town alongside Jack Skelington reminded me of just how much I love Square-Enix’s battle system and utter devotion for all-things Disney. Of course I'm itching for Kingdom Hearts 3 to finally come out, but in the meantime, 2.5 HD will definitely suffice.

So I’ve accepted the fact that I’m going to play through Kingdom Hearts 2.5 as a truth, and that’s why it terrifies me to think that in a season jam-packed with literally dozens of games that I want to play, I’m going to spend upwards of 100 hours on something that I’ve ostensibly already experienced.

What do you guys think? Do you agree with him?

Edited by CrownedCyborgHDMaster

100 hours?  I mean, it's not a 10 hour game campaign, but it's not that long.  There are much longer games out there *coughpersonacough*

I think he means by completing Both of the playable games 100%, which could take awhile. Along with getting all trophies, etc.

Edited by CrownedCyborgHDMaster

I think he means by completing Both of the playable games 100%, which could take awhile. Along with getting all trophies, etc.

Yeah, if trophies are in it then I can see over 100 hours, especially if there as much of a nightmare as 1.5 was.

100 hours?  I mean, it's not a 10 hour game campaign, but it's not that long.  There are much longer games out there *coughpersonacough*

I think he meant the post-game content cuz the original version didn't have any compared to final mix

I've spent at least 90 hours on my main FM file, and I'm still not bored with it.

Marty Sliva has good taste then

he sure does

I've spent at least 90 hours on my main FM file, and I'm still not bored with it.

me too

The only thing I have to say is that I started rigth now to like this editor. Its really satisfying to see that an expert like him can love KH2 that much. 

Sometimes I feel that experts dont give KH all the credit it deserves, they praise the games and yet, they give them notes that doesnt mach the game reviews they do, at least with the handled games. There are a lot of games that have better notes without being actually better. Is easy to see that the handled KH saga (Days, BBS, Recoded, DDD) has given a lot of background to the end of the SOD saga, but they have also bringed the KH games to the darkness, because of not having a big console game in all that time (The remixes exist obviously as the return of the games to the ligth). So it really cheer me up to see this kind of emotion with the REMIX in an editor. Knowing how great the Final Mix version is, Im as eager as him xD.

I spent 100 hours playing FFXII and wasn't even near of clearing it.

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero

If you total up all the hours it takes to play all three then it would take probably around 100 hours to complete it all. Probably even more if you want to get all the trophies.

If you total up all the hours it takes to play all three then it would take probably around 100 hours to complete it all. Probably even more if you want to get all the trophies.

I've never got a Platinum trophy T-T

Well if you want to complete it at 100%, 100 hours is the minimum time you need xD

I have 160 hours on my main file for KH2. And that's without final mix bonuses