Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

The legend of zelda: A new villain in zelda U?

I think there is going to be a new villain in zelda u, but if it actually happens I want he that Villain to be involved in the resurrection of Ganon similar to what happened in A Link Between Worlds. I don't want Ganon to be totally wiped out of Zelda U because I really like him. He is my favorite villain in the Zelda series and he is also Iconic.  

To be honest, this is good. This means this can be in a timeline before or after Ganondorf (likely the latter). I'm actually happy Ganondorf is taking the backseat in the new Zelda.

Which means that the master sword may not be used in Zelda U or may not even be in it and if Ganondorf is not in zelda u I expect an explanation of why he is not int he game. Ijust don't want that question to not be answered in Zelda U. 

Which means that the master sword may not be used in Zelda U or may not even be in it and if Ganondorf is not in zelda u I expect an explanation of why he is not int he game. Ijust don't want that question to not be answered in Zelda U. 

Simple, he's dead, drowned beneath the Ocean from The Wind Waker (as the Adult timeline I'd expect the game to be in). PH and ST didn't use Ganondorf. PH used Bellum, a pretty okay villain and ST brought Malladus. I'd rather them explain Malladus than bring a whole new villain in.  There's also the off chance this is Child timeline after TP, Ganon met his fullest demise there too.  It's pretty plain just bringing Ganon back for silly reasons at this point.

Simple, he's dead, drowned beneath the Ocean from The Wind Waker (as the Adult timeline I'd expect the game to be in). PH and ST didn't use Ganondorf. PH used Bellum, a pretty okay villain and ST brought Malladus. I'd rather them explain Malladus than bring a whole new villain in.  There's also the off chance this is Child timeline after TP, Ganon met his fullest demise there too.  It's pretty plain just bringing Ganon back for silly reasons at this point.

I just like Ganon because I really like him in the zelda series. I trust what nintendo is doing to Zelda U at this point and if they want to leave him out in a few zelda games i'm fine with that, I just don't want them to forget about him. I remain Optimistic about Zelda U now. I just don't know what to expect from it. I'd really prefer Ganon over other villains in my opinion. I just don't know how it would feel if a new villain not even Ganon related where to be in Zelda U. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

I just like Ganon because I really like him in the zelda series. I trust what nintendo is doing to Zelda U at this point and if they want to leave him out in a few zelda games i'm fine with that, I just don't want them to forget about him. I remain Optimistic about Zelda U now. I just don't know what to expect from it. I'd really prefer Ganon over other villains in my opinion. I just don't know how it would feel if a new villain not even Ganon related where to be in Zelda U. 

Trust me, they'd never forget about Ganon. He's just not as important as everyone makes him out to be at this point.

This topic needs a lot of Vaati love. Seriously, he is the only villain that I find interesting for being the Big Bad of a 3d Zelda game. Only Ganondorf and Majora can be near this, but they have own 3d Zelda games and I would love to see Vaati in 3d (i find him exactly the opossite kind of villain of Ganon).

And please no more Ganondorf appearing at the middle of the game as the mastermind of all the game (and waiting you in his castle, as usual). It would be too boring. I also prefer a new villain over this.

Edited by DarkniteX

This topic needs a lot of Vaati love. Seriously, he is the only villain that I find interesting for being the Big Bad of a 3d Zelda game. Only Ganondorf and Majora can be near this, but they have own 3d Zelda games and I would love to see Vaati in 3d (i find him exactly the opossite kind of villain of Ganon).

And please no more Ganondorf appearing at the middle of the game as the mastermind of all the game (and waiting you in his castle, as usual). It would be too boring. I also prefer a new villain over this.

Well at least this is an opinion. In my opinion I would love to see Ganondorf in Zelda U once more and even if he doesn't appear in zelda u it would be cool to see the events of the game unfold by a new vilain. xD I respect your opinion. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

I'd love for Vaati to get some 3D love! Vaati is by far the best villain in the franchise. My hopes for him to be a villain and playable in Hyrule Warriors were recently crushed by the announcement that they'd only be pulling characters from Ocarina of Time (the overall nostalgia factor), Twilight Princess (eye candy, terrible game, Agitha's cool with me though), and Skyward Sword (the only title of the three that was good enough to me). I'm only hoping for Groose and Original Characters like Lana now.

I'd love for Vaati to get some 3D love! Vaati is by far the best villain in the franchise. My hopes for him to be a villain and playable in Hyrule Warriors were recently crushed by the announcement that they'd only be pulling characters from Ocarina of Time (the overall nostalgia factor), Twilight Princess (eye candy, terrible game, Agitha's cool with me though), and Skyward Sword (the only title of the three that was good enough to me). I'm only hoping for Groose and Original Characters like Lana now.

Ugh, quota. I agree with your thoughts on the three games represented in Hyrule Warriors completely. OoT's good, but overrated due to nostalgia, and TP's just not all that good. Still disappointed by the lack of Wind Waker. :

Anyway, to post on topic, it'll be interesting to see a new villain. I haven't played any of the games with Vaati, so I can't really contribute to that discussion, but I'm personally hoping for an original villain this time around.