Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
0408mark58

KHBbS Ventus’ new face

On some monitors, that would be the PSP version all around. I'm talking about color depth and saturation.

I understand. The real-time renders definitely have made improvements. I think even their lighting technique improved. But in a way, you can see that there's more detail but less "foundation" for lack of a better term, around Ven's face. His cheeks are mor colorful, as is his hair, but you can also see the sharp lines throughout his outfit and face (the hair is tolerable: it was designed to be straight)But that's with every HD Collection.

I understand. The real-time renders definitely have made improvements. I think even their lighting technique improved. But in a way, you can see that there's more detail but less "foundation" for lack of a better term, around Ven's face. His cheeks are mor colorful, as is his hair, but you can also see the sharp lines throughout his outfit and face (the hair is tolerable: it was designed to be straight)But that's with every HD Collection.

"the sharp lines in his outfit" as in the Underarm? Yeah, that seems an issue.

Her eyes are more defined, her hair has 4x the texture resolution she previously had, her face is of a slightly different shape(better, IMO).

I honestly think the comparison would be clearer if the PSP screens were taken from a higher resolution source.

Edited by Andrew Rowland

Her eyes are more defined, her hair has 4x the texture resolution she previously had, her face is of a slightly different shape(better, IMO).I honestly think the comparison would be clearer if the PSP screens were taken from a higher resolution source.

I'm sorry... It's my fault.  The screen capturing tool I use has some problems about colors and brightness...

Honestly,  it could be worse if I didn't add corrections.

Edited by 0408mark58