Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Destiny Islands

KHBbS How well do you think the port will go for BBS going from PSP to PS3 In 2.5 ReMix?

I personally have never owned A PSP and i never had the chance to fully play BBS (i had a cousin that had it but i never really played it).

I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR 2.5

But my question is will the port be reasonable? and if so do you guys think the game will have a good translation from the PSP to the PS3 in all aspects? Such as controls, Graphics, Ect. Please tell me what you guys think!

Edited by Destiny Islands

The demo version at E3 left me skeptical. When I was playing, I noticed the character models looked great, but the environments looked horrible. There was definitely a big difference between KH2FM and KHBBSFM. But I know Square was still adding more adjustments at that point, so hopefully it looks a lot better than it did.

Though the gameplay is tweaked, from what I've seen of footage, it'll probably still play like a PSP game with a controller. It'll look and feel like a genuine PS3 HD game, but it'll play like a PSP game. Just my opinion.

The demo version at E3 left me skeptical. When I was playing, I noticed the character models looked great, but the environments looked horrible. There was definitely a big difference between KH2FM and KHBBSFM. But I know Square was still adding more adjustments at that point, so hopefully it looks a lot better than it did.

the game was already 95% done what you saw at E3 is probably how the final version will end up.

I felt the same looking at photos, but yeah, the environments are still upgraded.Either way, PSP and PS3 are related in a way that makes porting a fairly smooth process. Edited by Andrew Rowland

I bought a PSP solely for playing BbS. BUT, now we can control the camera at will. I've never really played mirage arena online, so it won't make any difference for me.

Now I can cry all over playing this BEAUTIFUL game with BEAUTIFUL graphics in a BEAUTIFUL 29" TV.

The port was fine i played the game at jump festa and it played and sounded amazing, I thought the controls would be weird to get used to but it was fine. Ugh i want the game soo badly!

I bought a PSP solely for playing BbS. BUT, now we can control the camera at will. I've never really played mirage arena online, so it won't make any difference for me.

Now I can cry all over playing this BEAUTIFUL game with BEAUTIFUL graphics in a BEAUTIFUL 29" TV.

I did the same thing! I bought a PSP (and then a 3DS to play DDD) only to play BbS xD 

We've seen the graphics, they look great, and Yasue said they are adding extra detail with audio and visuals. 

That's just marketing bullshit.

As for the question, the port is being done by Square Enix. Not Idol Minds. Expect perfection.