Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Destiny Islands

HUGE SPECULATION, Will, Why And How will the Master Keeper play a role in KH3?

post-51586-0-71532600-1406483981_thumb.jpg

So the other day i was thinking about KH3 and i had glanced over at the reveal trailer from last year.

But for some reason i started to think deep into the reason of why sora, was on destiny islands AND encountering the Mater Keeper.

As we know the master keeper is only supposed to be wielded by KEYBLADE MASTERS. So why is Sora being presented with it?

My first thought was that its a trailer, they probably wanted to throw a cool keyblade in there to make it better, but i discounted that immediately.

There has to be a legit reason why the Master Keeper is here WITH SORA

Could it be his connection to Ventus, and Ventus's connection to aqua through the wayfinder that brings Sora to the Master Keeper?

Is the Master Keeper now essential? Does it have more power then we know? Did it seek Sora intentionally?

In DDD they spoke of (A power or ability but) something that could bring those that have fallen back (Aqua,terra,ven,roxas,ect).

Is the Master Keeper the "Real Deal" That it will not only restore those that have lost but also be what is needed to defeat Master Xehanort?

And why is it on Destiny Islands? (It may be the connection i spoke of before).

I'm interested in everyone else's thoughts.

Please add anything you'd like to the discussion, As well as speculate and brainstorm!

Edited by Destiny Islands

It was confirmed by Nomura, that part of the trailer isn't canon, it was just to remind us that the plot is going to resolve the story or something

"By the way, in the trailer, Sora picks up the Keyblade belonging to Master Eraqus that Aqua had. We put that together in order to remind you of the story of KHIII, as this time we weren't able to prepare a scene that would show you a portion of the drama."

Edited by Ruby Rose

The Master Keeper was used to turn The Land of Departure into Castle Oblivion. So Aqua could have thrown it through the Realm of Darkness to the Realm of Light when Sora and Riku escaped and just took it's time to wash up on the shore of Destiny Island? So Riku could use it to turn Castle Oblivion back to the Land of Departure once they have saved Ventus because only a Master is able to do that. 

Edited by Scottish Skarmory

I assumed it was about reminding people that Eraqus can also be saved since he didn't die, his heart went inside Terra, so Terranort is TerraEraqusNort

As off right now, he is with Terra trying to fight Xehanort. Teraqunort? Ter-a-cu-nort.

Edited by Scottish Skarmory

Posted Imagea60bc8a9.jpg

So the other day i was thinking about KH3 and i had glanced over at the reveal trailer from last year.

But for some reason i started to think deep into the reason of why sora, was on destiny islands AND encountering the Mater Keeper.

As we know the master keeper is only supposed to be wielded by KEYBLADE MASTERS. So why is Sora being presented with it?

Probably because the keyblade knows that Sora is the one that saves the world on a regular basis, and that the people with the actual title of Master have been less than successful in that regard, so it's probably placing it's safe bets on Sora.

Well, as Nomura said, what we saw in the trailer was merely a tease, hence the term teaser trailer.  But I don't think that the Master Keeper will be discarded, since everything that has happened in the other games has led to this.  The Master Keeper was used to create Castle Oblivion, but who knows what other powers this Keyblade possesses?  Everything so far is a mystery, but we may never know for sure what happens until we have Kingdom Hearts III in our possession.  The Master Keeper will most probably appear in the game, but perhaps in a different manner. :)

I think that the master keeper was meant to be symbolic in that seen, although it will still play a role in the game to return CO to its original role as well as who knows what else

Just gonna say this, i'm one of the people who think the trailer was just to be a small refresher, and is just for concept sake. I don't think it actually is going to happen in the games story.

I don't know about the keyblade, but Terra and Eraqus are trapped by Xehanort. No one ever mentioned saving Eraqus, but saving Terra will automatically mean saving Eraqus as well. Maybe he will do something afterwards?

It was probably there to grab our attention.

It's funny how you just copy other members' replies in every thread, lol________________________________________________________________Take in consideration that most of the early trailers, especially the taser trailers, contain early concepts that eventually change in the final product! And sometimes, like in this case, trailers can be symbolic rather than canon xD

It's funny how you just copy other members' replies in every thread, lol________________________________________________________________Take in consideration that most of the early trailers, especially the taser trailers, contain early concepts that eventually change in the final product! And sometimes, like in this case, trailers can be symbolic rather than canon xD

I gurantee it's not intentional.