Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Destiny Islands

#SquareBeFair? Fan response to the different exclusives that will reach japan versus the rest of the world

The pin is free... and people are complaining? It's like someone giving you a pizza when you're starving and next time you're starving they give you peanut butter and jelly.

I WANT PIZZA LAST TIME YOU GAVE ME PIZZA

I understand where these people are coming from. But really, its not that big a deal. As long as we can get the game, that's all that should matter.

THANK YOU! Seriously. It's just a pin, the game is what's important. We should be grateful we're FINALLY GETTING Final Mix! :D

THANK YOU! Seriously. It's just a pin, the game is what's important. We should be grateful we're FINALLY GETTING Final Mix! :D

that is what I've been saying, these people overreact because they want attention to themselves since they probably live with there parents and have nothing better to do.

26 minutes on a video because of this? I don't have that kind of time between all the other videos I watch. 

I mean, sure, we should at least get an art book, but this is a case of making a mountain out of a molehill. which is just above making something out of nothing. Which is something certain politicians do. Think about that. 

Edited by Andrew Rowland

Not that it'll do anything, but I appreciate people standing up against this.

if it works and we do get more I won't complain, :) it might make me a hypocrite but who cares! Lol

Also, given the fact that it's free, this really isn't much of a 'Limited Edition', anyway. It's just...'Hey, do you want this free pin? Cool, here you go.' and then it's over. They're just playing up the Limited Edition thing. Stop lying, Square. It's Standard but you can get a free trinket. Whoopee. 

Also, given the fact that it's free, this really isn't much of a 'Limited Edition', anyway. It's just...'Hey, do you want this free pin? Cool, here you go.' and then it's over. They're just playing up the Limited Edition thing. Stop lying, Square. It's Standard but you can get a free trinket. Whoopee. 

Technically, the Pin is limited, so it's not entirely untrue. It's "limited" in the way the Walt Disney Treasures dvds were, only more meaningless because it's a pin with no historical value. 

I back #SquareBeFair not only for the whole Limited Edition fiasco but for the STUPID FREAKING RELEASE DATE! 2 Months. 2 WHOLE MONTHS?! I need to lock myself away from the internet for that long!

I back #SquareBeFair not only for the whole Limited Edition fiasco but for the STUPID FREAKING RELEASE DATE! 2 Months. 2 WHOLE MONTHS?! I need to lock myself away from the internet for that long!

Dude, two months is nothing. That's the shortest time between the Japanese and western release of a Kingdom Hearts game ever. Trying to avoid KH3D spoilers for 4 months was torture.

Dude, two months is nothing. That's the shortest time between the Japanese and western release of a Kingdom Hearts game ever. Trying to avoid KH3D spoilers for 4 months was torture.

wow.

I think the real reason that people are mad is because since sqaure enix is only giving us a pin and that japan gets a earlier release date people worry that they will do the same for kingdom hearts 3! I really hope they dont do that it would be a VERY smart move if they release it worldwide.

All of ya'll are spoiled. I still see now signs of DDD HD or a PS4 release of the HD collections which is what we really need#SquareBeFair #StruggleisReal4PS4Owners

Yeah…Not happening. It's gonna be PS Now for those HD Remasters. And DDD probably isn't getting treatment until KHIII does. Edited by Shintora

I agree with #SquareBeFair! If we don't stand to up to Square's Japanese favoritism then us fans outside of japan, and our wants, will be run over like a debutante at a toga sale, every single time! But it's not the pin that I'm angry about. I like the pin, it's nice, but last time we got two things! We got the artbook and the PS3 theme! This time we don't even get a PS3 theme with it and it just seems like a downgrade. But this wouldn't bother me so much if this was all japan got too. The thing that bothers me most about this is Japan gets the choice to pay more money for an even better version of the game, and we don't get that choice! The release dates don't really bother me too much because I think Square is trying to make them better, and I understand that japan is smaller so it's easier to get it out there first than to the rest of the world. But I do think for Kingdom Hearts 3 it is possible for a worldwide release if we let square know that we really want it! But we got to let them know we don't want anymore of this Japanese favoritism! I mean come on we still haven't been able to play some Kingdom Hearts games in the PAL and NA regions of the world! Like Kingdom Hearts X! The only way we are going to be able to get what we want is by making ourselves heard!

Edited by VeNate13

I agree with #SquareBeFair! If we don't stand to up to Square's Japanese favoritism then us fans outside of japan, and our wants, will be run over like a debutante at a toga sale, every single time! But it's not the pin that I'm angry about. I like the pin, it's nice, but last time we got two things! We got the artbook and the PS3 theme! This time we don't even get a PS3 theme with it and it just seems like a downgrade. But this wouldn't bother me so much if this was all japan got too. The thing that bothers me most about this is Japan gets the choice to pay more money for an even better version of the game, and we don't get that choice! The release dates don't really bother me too much because I think Square is trying to make them better, and I understand that japan is smaller so it's easier to get it out there first than to the rest of the world. But I do think for Kingdom Hearts 3 it is possible for a worldwide release if we let square know that we really want it!

They said we'll get a PS3 theme on completion (Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure I read that somewhere…). You guys forget, companies aren't obligated to give you crap for getting it early. I see where you're coming from. But #SquareBeFair isn't really about that. There are some people in it who want "Worldwide Release", and "Early Final Mix" treatment. That being said, I don't at all support what they're doing. These jerks already made a Facebook page, and it's really getting out of hand. This'll just push Western fans away from Square Enix even further, and it's not worth it over a pin. Edited by Shintora