Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Destiny Islands

#SquareBeFair? Fan response to the different exclusives that will reach japan versus the rest of the world

Where's the evidence of it having an effect?

Has Square officially recognized it's a thing or are just a lot of unhappy people tweeting it?

I kinda wanna know where it's trending cause every time I check Twitter it's not on the list

And I thought the official stance was to get everyone regardless of zone treated differently but they just seem to be a lot of self-concerned requests

e.g "SquareBeFair NA deserves better than this", "Give NA the collector's edition", "Square Enix: Release An Actual Limited Edition Of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix In North America", a pin is just a slap in the face to north america Japan."

Half the comparisons are stupid too since it's comparing a pin, with a collector's edition.  The pin is a tacked on bonus that is limited in supply making it a limited edition, the collector's edition is a bundle.  

im sorry if im going against what you guys say but HMK has said before that 

if we are not taking this as something big and demand something else rather than a pin.. other countries might say

that we don't really mind about it and then they give us crap.

in my opinion, they should really let it go. I'm still getting that pin no matter what.  

just letting you guys know :)  

im sorry if im going against what you guys say but HMK has said before that 

if we are not taking this as something big and demand something else rather than a pin.. other countries might say

that we don't really mind about it and then they give us crap.

in my opinion, they should really let it go. I'm still getting that pin no matter what.  

just letting you guys know :)

Dude me and you both are in the same boat, i feel the same way! :D Things like this need to be understood on all levels!

What is so bad about importing it? Yes, it is costly, but if you save a little bit over time even if it just a penny. 

You could learn Japanese. 

I just want the game. I can live without a damn pin or collectors edition. 

We need to look at the more important things. 

This whole thing is stupid and could end up causing more harm than good if people are cancelling or refuse to preorder the game. Remember when there were no bonuses for buying games? Square could have not given us anything. The fans think they are entitled to get things for pre-ordering. They have no idea how many hoops Square has to go through to push anything out. They need to enjoy what they get and play the Final Mixes the fans have been waiting for.

remember guys this is a very double sided blade. Keep ALL sides in mind, don't make this an attack on other people's belief's. Be a little open minded. :)

Edited by Destiny Islands

I agree that we always get the short end of the stick and that it causes disappointment, but that disappointment lasts a few days max and I get excited all over again. The fans are definitely not going about this the right way, it makes the fandom as a whole seem whiny and unappreciative of all that they ARE giving to us. 

I don't want to make this to elaborate but basically fans on twitter have #SquareBeFair trending in an attempt to reach Square Enix and it is having much success. I will link a video of big KH youtubers discussing the dilemma if you are unaware and i shall later link a video of my own (Currently it is uploading), Please discuss your opinions and what you feel about the entire situation regardless of your stance on itX-Keepers Video:

My Video:
My verdict:This is scaring people on the fact that for KH3, we my get a VERY short end of the bargain, so the dedicated fans might not be upset about a pin but more so the representation of other countries when it comes to merch and exclusive may it be more content or the date of release. Most people must be protesting to protect the representation of their regions fan base and not over a pin so to speak.But hey! That's just my opinion, Pin or no pin its better then nothing. But i would like to see more equality.

Post-Edit: Lets look at this from all perspectives, and realize the validity of it all, and not make this an attack on a central idea. Be open minded :)

We're gonna get the damn game. That's all that matters. By the time KH3 comes I'm getting the Day One Digital Version and there won't be a pin there, now will there? Edited by Shintora

It's not a big deal. People are making the American fanbase look Whiney and a bunch of Ingrates. This is childish. We are getting the final mixes in English, what matters is the product not the prizes.

They need to "Let it go!" like frozen stated. Lol in all seriousness, I find it really ridiculous like many others on here, that this even exists.

I know right! It's just a Pin, some people need to learn to grow up!