Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Destiny Islands

#SquareBeFair? Fan response to the different exclusives that will reach japan versus the rest of the world

They said we'll get a PS3 theme on completion (Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure I read that somewhere…). You guys forget, companies aren't obligated to give you crap for getting it early. I see where you're coming from. But #SquareBeFair isn't really about that. There are some people in it who want "Worldwide Release", and "Early Final Mix" treatment. That being said, I don't at all support what they're doing. These jerks already made a Facebook page, and it's really getting out of hand. This'll just push Western fans away from Square Enix even further, and it's not worth it over a pin.

It's not about the pin, it's about the concept! If we let Square think we don't care, how will we ever convince them that they should release Kingdom Hearts X, and other Japanese exclusives elsewhere!?

Do they really need to discuss this for a half hour. Square know we are not happy.

They might end up to come with an artbook.

Edited by KH4Real

Welp, this is happening. I understand where these people are coming from. It's not just about the pin, it's about getting cheated out of what japan gets. Kingdom Hearts is an established franchise on both sides of the world. It's only fair if you ask me.

My most concern is the release date, why not worldwide release?? Square dont be a square

2 months ain't too shabby compared to some other Japanese games.

2 months ain't too shabby compared to some other Japanese games.

Stuff happens to Japan, too. In Sony's home country, the PS4 wasn't released until months after other places.

So it seems the majority of the community here likes getting pooped on by Square (Oh what've become). The fact is that Square has been doing this for a long time, and until you decide to grow a pair and stand up against this, they're gonna keep doing this over and over again. "Oh at least we're getting something", like HMK said, poison. "Square could've just as easily not given us anything", BS we're at a time and age where if you don't have anything to compensate people for pre-ordering your game then why even bother. "Let it go", tell that to people like Cynical who didn't get Re:CoM until 1.5 came out because they weren't in the correct region. "You guys are childish and foolish", is it childish and foolish to want something someone else is allowed to get because of favouritism? "Americans are so selfish", This isn't just about America, it's about PAL regions as well.

People we took a survey for things we wanted for crying out loud. A surevy that included a Soundtrack, a Artbook, PS3 Theme, Wayfinder, Keyblade keychains, figurines. How can you be sufficed with a stupid, measly, unoriginal pin. It's so sad and depressing how you would simply let SE walk over you. #SquareBeFair

im sorry but like HMK i can not and will not let this go this is an outrage & is completely unfair

Edited by liamaru

No. Hopefully KHIII is a WORLDWIDE release.

^THIS. When KH3 comes out, I'm gonna die if I we have to wait several months to get our release. Around every corner there'll be a spoiler waiting to attack.

I see that most people don't get the point, thinking that the pin is the problem itself.. I mean, let's look behind the pin, shall we? The act to discriminate against non-Japanese countries is quite disrespectful. Have you ever even considered that? Speaking to those who replied with sentences like "Is this still going?", "Let it go already", "Here we go again" and stuff like that, doesn't it bother you, to be discriminated like that? I agree with the fact that people might go too far with it, ok, but complaining is totally legit. Why do we have to let others mock us? Acting like kids at the market, crying if mom doesn't buy candies, is indeed stupid, but sitting back with no buts is just as stupid, in my opinion. I'm accepting the pin with no problems, I like it and I have nothing against it, but I do not accept disequality and you can't ask me, or anyone else, to omit this fact.

Edited by Keyblader_95

I see that most people don't get the point, thinking that the pin is the problem itself.. I mean, let's look behind the pin, shall we? The act to discriminate against non-Japanese countries is quite disrespectful. Have you ever even considered that? Speaking to those who replied with sentences like "Is this still going?", "Let it go already", "Here we go again" and stuff like that, doesn't it bother you, to be discriminated like that? I agree with the fact that people might go too far with it, ok, but complaining is totally legit. Why do we have to let others mock us? Acting like kids at the market, crying if mom doesn't buy candies, is indeed stupid, but sitting back with no buts is just as stupid, in my opinion. I'm accepting the pin with no problems, I like it and I have nothing against it, but I do not accept disequality and you can't ask me, or anyone else, to omit this fact.

You just said everything I wanted to say very well! If we don't make our opinions heard then Square will just assume they can just push us around like 5 ton bulldozer moving a grain of sand!!! I want the same options has Japan and I'm going to be heard!