Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Giving away two free pre-orders for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX!

Hey everyone. KH13.com will be running a competition to give away two free pre-orders for the English version of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX! Entering the competition is simple. For a chance to win the 1st copy of the game, you must make posts on our forum. The more you post, the better the chance you have of winning! Here's the exact procedure:

Posted Image

1. At the end of each day, everyone in the top 10 of the the list of the day's top posters will receive 1 entry ticket in the competition.

2. You can receive many tickets in the competition! If you're on the top posters list on multiple days, then you will receive multiple entries in the competition. We'll keep a detailed list of entries here. Remember, the more days you appear on the list, the higher your chance of winning! Also, please be aware that the Roleplaying, Forum Games and Random forums are not included, and that we will disqualify anyone who makes "spammy" posts.

3. Out of these 60 tickets, 1 person will be randomly selected as the winner of the 1st HD 2.5 ReMIX pre-order!

Posted Image

1. For the 2nd copy of the game, you must follow us on our Facebook or Twitter, and share our post about this article. As long as you do one of the two following things (or both, which will double your chances of winning), then you'll be in the running to win!

- Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/kh13com) and share this post (share publicly so we can see it)

- Follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/KH13com) and retweet this post

2. Out of everyone who does this, we'll randomly select 1 person as the winner of the 2nd HD 2.5 ReMIX pre-order! The competition will be much more tight here (we're expecting over 1000 people to enter this way), so we recommend that people also try their best to enter the first competition as well (where your chances are much greater, due to only 60 tickets being available in total). Good luck!

---

Some extra details:

- Don't cancel any pre-orders that you've already placed. If you have already pre-ordered then we will simply cover the price of the game for you!

- Just under a week from now, on Sunday the 3rd of August, 2014 (at 2AM EST time), the winners of the competition will be announced here. Good luck!

Click here to view the article

Considering that the top posters on this site are really consistent in their post numbers, I have a good feeling that this may be a little bit biased. Then again, this might be the motivation needed to break their high post streak. Awwww yyyyyaaaaa!

Good luck contestants!

Oops, forgot to reserve the 2nd post for the daily results. This shall be the post where I post that stuff, then.

Day 1

There's been some confusion about how the top 10 list works, so let me explain. The top 10 list is continuous, there's no point of day where it ticks over. Instead, it counts all posts that have occurred within the last 24 hours. So, each day, 24 hours after the competition was posted, I'll look at the top 10 list and copy down the top 10 posters from the previous 24 hours. Here's the top 10 list as it was 1 24-hour day after the competition was posted:

Ratchet

SkyKeybladeHero

FutureKeybearer

Marco Basile

CrownedCyborgHDMaster

Cucco

atheist123

DxBEATLESxD

Gamerazor247

liamaru

Day 2

Keyblader_95

Marco Basile

Cucco

Keyblade Master Xoncron

FutureKeybearer

VeNate13

DxBEATLESxD

SkyKeybladeHero

CrownedCyborgHDMaster

Sora96

Gamerazor247

^ As you can see, I'm crossing out staff members and taking the next name from the list

Day 3

Marco Basile

VeNate13

Keyblader_95

Keyblade Master Xoncron

FutureKeybearer

Cucco

Sora96

Gamerazor247

Totaltarian67

MasterXemnas

SkyKeybladeHero

Day 4

Marco Basile

VeNate13

Keyblade Master Xoncron

Keyblader_95

FutureKeybearer

kekko363

Gamerazor247

Cucco

Totaltarian67

liamaru

Day 5

VeNate13

Marco Basile

Keyblade Master Xoncron

Keyblader_95

FutureKeybearer

Cucco

Shard the Metal

Totaltarian67

SuperiorKunivas

Gamerazor247

Day 6

Shard the Metal

Marco Basile

VeNate13

Keyblader_95

Keyblade Master Xoncron

liamaru

FutureKeybearer

SuperiorKunivas

Cucco

Totaltarian67

Results!

I never win these

I had the same mentality last year but then wambly-dam i won a free copy of 1.5 so keep an open mind, AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN

I'm going to laugh and be so dissapointed if i end up randomly winning again this time, without even trying. Because that's what happeend with 1.5 on here last year. xD

I thought they only gave out one last year?

Do you have to share the Facebook post publicly or do private shares (only me or friends) count as well?

Good catch, I didn't realise it but unless it's shared publically, I have no way of telling that you shared it. Let me make that clear in the contest rules.

I just wanna win once in something for once!

Well you certainly have a chance, you're the top poster right now! Just keep posting often and you'll have a 1/6 chance of winning the game.

I had the same mentality last year but then wambly-dam i won a free copy of 1.5 so keep an open mind, AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN

I thought they only gave out one last year?

They did. DC actually PMed me saying i won it, but then i told him i couldn't accept it cause i'm under 18 and if my parents saw that i got that from someone off the internet, they'd be so pissed off. Not to mention that was at a time where my dad was being really strict with my games, so even if i explained it to them i couldn't get it. : Here's the proof that i won last year:

Posted Image

But...If i do end up winning this time, considering how my dad's been lenient, i might be able to actually get the game this time. If i happen to win, but i'm not going to obsess over it.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

Well you certainly have a chance, you're the top poster right now! Just keep posting often and you'll have a 1/6 chance of winning the game.

that's not a very good chance but I do have hopes lol xD

They did. DC actually PMed me saying i won it, but then i told him i couldn't accept it cause i'm under 18 and if my parents saw that i got that from someone off the internet, they'd be so pissed off. Not to mention that was at a time where my dad was being really strict with my games, so even if i explained it to them i couldn't get it. : Here's the proof that i won last year:

Posted Image

But...If i do end up winning this time, considering how my dad's been lenient, i might be able to actually get the game this time. If i happen to win, but i'm not going to obsess over it.

Oh, sorry dude. My parents didn't seem to care that I won.

that's not a very good chance but I do have hopes lol xD

Yeah it is, it's like 15-20% chance of winning.