Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey guys and gals :) My name on these forums goes by Nightwing213 referring to the DC comic book hero Nightwing who was the first Robin for Batman, and 213 happens to be my favorite number. wanna know why? Idk really, it just has a nice ring to it for me lol I have a more detailed introduction on my page, but to put it briefly: I love to read, write, watch&talk about movies/tv shows/games, Persona games, and KH (obviously)! Kingdom Hearts 2 is my favorite, I can't stop listening to "Let it Go" from Frozen even though it's been months since it's release, anime rocks, and the Pendragon book series is probably the best fantasy book series ever lol I plan to make videos on my new YouTube page once i get my new phone in October 2014, so i can vlog more and share my ever-growing. KH, Final Fanasy, Persona, and Disney collection.

Can't wait to make new friends! pc

Awesome, we have some Pendragon fans here :D i barely run into any which is annoying but I feel relieved now lol I've always wanted to be part of a forum, but I always trailed off and ended up not keepin up with it. This is actually my second account since i forgot the username and password of my first one. Start fresh and new I guess. It's 1 am where I live so im just passing time until i knock out.

Awesome, we have some Pendragon fans here :D i barely run into any which is annoying but I feel relieved now lol I've always wanted to be part of a forum, but I always trailed off and ended up not keepin up with it. This is actually my second account since i forgot the username and password of my first one. Start fresh and new I guess. It's 1 am where I live so im just passing time until i knock out.

it's 1 am here too. xD

Cookies are awesome. Especially oreos..... Those new Peanut butter oreos are just..... let's just say they werent in my house long enough lol and thanks Kaweebo. The tat didnt hurt as much with the outline, but the coloring for oathkeeper.... I wanted to punch walls lol it was like rubbing sandpaper on a scab. Would do it again for an awesome looking tat from a good artist tho. It was worth it

WOOHOO! Batman Fan!!! Anyway, welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it here! Need someone to talk to or just mess around with. Come to me! :D

Haha thanks, same here!Yeah, I love batman. Loved the animated series and Nolan movies. Trying to get into the comics here and there. In the middle of the Death of the Family and Hush story arcs and they're so good! So many greats moments in those stories.

Haha thanks, same here!Yeah, I love batman. Loved the animated series and Nolan movies. Trying to get into the comics here and there. In the middle of the Death of the Family and Hush story arcs and they're so good! So many greats moments in those stories.

I'm currently in the middle of Death in the Family myself. I love Batman. Batman is awesome, so I'm happy to see another batman fan here lol

Hey all my Keybladers (thats what I call my followers) It's me Kingdom_Hearts_Forever or KHF. You may or may not know me from other social networks but ad you can see I'm all things Kingdom Hearts. Been wanting to start a KH13 account for awhile and I finally have, hope to discuss, share, and get updated with all of my fellow Keyblade Weilders in the near future.