Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'm hoping a new KH3 trailer will be at TGS this year. I'm doubtful at this point but even just something. Late 2015 AT THE EARLIEST for KH3. Yasue said 2015 will be the year of KH3 so news at D23 does seem possible but its been over a year since its announcement and I would of liked to see at least early in game gameplay by now.

I think FFXV will get to us early, and even that is still far.

The only good thing about it is that I have enough time to save up money for a PS4 AND the game. Heck, maybe I'll even be living in Japan by the time it is released, so I can bear the waiting.

Dont get your hopes up thats for sure because square enix isnt the type of company to revile stuff at those kind conferences they usually just post a trailer online but you never know square enix might surprise everyone.

Will Kingdom Hearts 3 possibly be at D23 Expo 2015. KH 1.5 was on D23 in 2013 as demo could there be any possibility that Kingdom Hearts 3 could be shown since (maybe) the game will be released late 2015

In the last D23 Expo a little part of "gameplay" was shown (even if we don't know yet if everything we saw will REALLY be in KHIII)... So I suppose we'll see something new of KHIII (Anyway, I hope so, but I'm not 100% sure)