Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

THEY'RE DEAD, THERE ALL DEAD.

(Your name isn't Dave, is it?) They're dead Dave. Everybody is dead, Dave. Everybody's dead, Dave. Everybody's dead, Dave. They are all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave. Everybody is dead, Dave. (Remind me to never try and write out the full quote for this again. Especially if you don't get it. If you don't, want me to explain?)

(Your name isn't Dave, is it?) They're dead Dave. Everybody is dead, Dave. Everybody's dead, Dave. Everybody's dead, Dave. They are all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave. Everybody is dead, Dave. (Remind me to never try and write out the full quote for this again. Especially if you don't get it. If you don't, want me to explain?)

It's from that space movie , what 2001 A space odyssey I think? I don't think I'm correct, but no I'm actually ... *cough* referencing an episode from Family guy... Heheh he... Heh... Whelp Yep wrong... Edited by Gamerazor247

It's from that space movie , what 2001 A space odyssey I think? I don't think I'm correct, but no I'm actually ... *cough* referencing an episode from Family guy... Heheh he... Heh... Whelp

Ah, I didn't know, seeing as I've never watched it. And my quote was from the Pilot episode of Red Dwarf. It's pretty funny.

Ah, I didn't know, seeing as I've never watched it. And my quote was from the Pilot episode of Red Dwarf. It's pretty funny.

I bet it is. Though I was right bout there being a Dave quote in A space oddessy lol