Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cucco

Will you be getting Final Fantasy XV at launch?

I sure will. That and KHIII are my only reasons for getting a PS4 in the future until more Japanese games are announced. It looks like the best game in the series in a long time and I am very excited for it.

Possibly. It depends where my money stands by then, and if adopting the PS4 early proves to be good (most of the time early adopters get a terrible console filled with many bugs and issues) then I'll get it day one. If not, I'll wait till KH3 which by then the PS4 should have at least one price drop.

Uh no, and uh... Are you from the Future... I mean like you have to be posting this for a reason... Do you know the date, THEDATE!? TELL ME THE DATE ARE YOU THE MILK MAN!&:&:&:@:83839;;$;jdjdlzdjiwodifisn

Depends on the when it comes out. I don't exactly have the money to be getting it any time soon. But hey if things go the way they've been I'll probably have my bachelors degree and a nice paying job before FF XV frickin comes out.

Edited by Queen Tery

I sure will. That and KHIII are my only reasons for getting a PS4 in the future until more Japanese games are announced. It looks like the best game in the series in a long time and I am very excited for it.

If the game came out while we're still alive that is

Not only will I be getting it the moment I can, I'll fork out the money for the most overpriced limited collector's edition on the American market, even if it means paying an extra $20 just for a pin

The Pin's a free upgrade, remember. ;)

If it get's good reviews and I have a PS4 by then AND the money, yes. Although I spent all my money on a gaming PC so I don't know if I'll have enough money to buy a PS4.

I'll be getting it at launch for sure. Thankfully it doesn't look like it'll be out for a while so I still have plenty of time to pick up a PS4.

I'll be getting it at launch for sure. Thankfully it doesn't look like it'll be out for a while so I still have plenty of time to pick up a PS4.

you never know they have had 8 years to work on it so who knows maybe they have been done with for a while and are just waiting for the right time to talk more about it.

you never know they have had 8 years to work on it so who knows maybe they have been done with for a while and are just waiting for the right time to talk more about it.

If it is released at the end of next year (or beyond) then that's plenty of time for me to get a PS4. :P

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

Only been waiting since 2006 for a new game from Square Enix's #2 team....of course.

If only if S.E. number one team could be making this game, then it would turn out to be the best game in history.