Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VeNate13

KHBbS How do I beat Villains Vendetta in BBS?

So I've tried over and over again to do this but I just can't! And I need to to get the ultimate weapon! So can anybody that has beaten this give me some suggestions on how I can? I can't play multiplayer so that's out! But if there are any go commands, keyblades, techniques, or ect, on how I can beat this then please let me know. I really want to do this before the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 hd remix comes out!

All I can say is just practice. Go through all the other bosses in Mirage Arena and grind a bit. Equip your strongest abilities and Keyblade. Personally, I also like to put at least 3 Curaga spells in my command deck. That can be a real life saver

All I can say is just practice. Go through all the other bosses in Mirage Arena and grind a bit. Equip your strongest abilities and Keyblade. Personally, I also like to put at least 3 Curaga spells in my command deck. That can be a real life saver

This and I also recommend the equipping Aqua with the seeker mine command at least once.

Err this was hard, i suggest getting an OP'ed shotlock and an OP'ed command deck system.

OP'ed? What does that mean? Edited by VeNate13

So I've tried over and over again to do this but I just can't! And I need to to get the ultimate weapon! So can anybody that has beaten this give me some suggestions on how I can? I can't play multiplayer so that's out! But if there are any go commands, keyblades, techniques, or ect, on how I can beat this then please let me know. I really want to do this before the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 hd remix comes out!

If you play in Proud/Critical you should be at least at level 45/50 and in your deck command you should have 2 Curaga, a couple of Firaga (Fission Firaga or Triple Firaga are perfect), a special attack (for Ventus: Ars Arcanum/Time Splicer, for Terra: Ars Solum/Meteor/Meteor Crash, for Aqua: Magic Hour/Time Splicer), a surge command (I suggest Thunder Surge) and a mine command (for Ventus and Terra: Mine Square, for Aqua: Seeker Mine). Why Firaga? Because by casting firaga on some bosses (all type of Iron Prisoner especially) you can stop their attack for a second and then you can counterattack. Why Mine Command? They're quite useful when Iron Prisoner hides in the ground and then attack you, by casting a mine command you can stun him for a few seconds.Also: Complete the Album Sticker so you get the Rhythm Mixer, it's the most powerful Command Style (in order to use it you have to use Mine and Thunder Commands).

If you play in Proud/Critical you should be at least at level 45/50 and in your deck command you should have 2 Curaga, a couple of Firaga (Fission Firaga or Triple Firaga are perfect), a special attack (for Ventus: Ars Arcanum/Time Splicer, for Terra: Ars Solum/Meteor/Meteor Crash, for Aqua: Magic Hour/Time Splicer), a surge command (I suggest Thunder Surge) and a mine command (for Ventus and Terra: Mine Square, for Aqua: Seeker Mine). Why Firaga? Because by casting firaga on some bosses (all type of Iron Prisoner especially) you can stop their attack for a second and then you can counterattack. Why Mine Command? They're quite useful when Iron Prisoner hides in the ground and then attack you, by casting a mine command you can stun him for a few seconds.Also: Complete the Album Sticker so you get the Rhythm Mixer, it's the most powerful Command Style (in order to use it you have to use Mine and Thunder Commands).

Isn't rhythm mixer unlocked only in the final mix version because I've already done this. Plus I have the guide and it doesn't mention this command style.

Isn't rhythm mixer unlocked only in the final mix version because I've already done this. Plus I have the guide and it doesn't mention this command style.

Yeah, forgot to mention it, sorry  :sad: It's only in the final mix version. Anyway, you shouldn't have any difficulties by following my "guide" :)

Yeah, forgot to mention it, sorry  :sad: It's only in the final mix version. Anyway, you shouldn't have any difficulties by following my "guide" :)

Awesome! I will! Thanks!!! :D

How I Cheesed Villian's Vendetta
So for people trying to still find a solution, sonic blade can continously cause the hard bosses to stagger so they cant attack while youre casting and cant move, I have about 5 equiped as soon as im done, i face towards the boss as fast as i can and use the command again if used correctly it should end all the prisoners versions life.
Note: I had 5 Sonic Blades Maxed Out to make it ez to cheese their life, also 2 curagas in my command deck. I would rush right into the battle since the prisoners takes about 5 secs to start attacking. Ill rush in and use sonic blade as fast as I can. The other bosses not mentioned you can use a shotlock command if you like to cheese their lives although i didnt use any as they couldnt kill me fast enough so my curaga was kinda op in those fights so im not gonna mention wheel master or trinity armor. Only tip I found out for trinity armor that made it ez is to stand directly under his head while he shoots the lazer when he turns in a circle/ 360% direction, it wont hit u. Oh and I would reccommend maxing out your abilities before you even attempt this, so you have no problem healing without getting hit or make sure you have sonic blade off cool down, etc. Lastly, you can cycle through abilities while your casting ones, for example, sonic blade lasts about 7-10secs, so if you want to heal you can multitask and move the command down to curaga afterwards tho, its not recommended as the prisoners are more harder to deal with if you let up on attacks. Im thinking as im typing this since I just beat it, lastly when u turn to face him id reccomend locking on so it has better chances of u not missing him.