Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kittenz

KHUX How to sign up for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]

It won't accept my birthday can you give an example of how it looks?

It is year/ month/day

ふみへへひそ

fumihehehiso

Edited by HikariYami

People, try to copy/paste the symbols via the link Kittens has provides.

If you wait for someone to give you the captcha the page will refresh due to idleness.

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero

would someone be willing to set this up for me :P

I just wanna play but i cant get my computer to work the way I want it to to be able to set up a yahoo email :( andI really really really wanna play even though I dont understand japanese :P

I'm seriously contemplating on making a Japanese Yahoo account so I can play Kingdom Hearts X, because after seeing the video DChiuch posted, I'm really curious about the game!  The thing is though...there's no English patch for the game, is there?  If I make an account, I won't be able to understand anything in X!!! That's why I'm still thinking if I should make an account or not! D:

I'm seriously contemplating on making a Japanese Yahoo account so I can play Kingdom Hearts X, because after seeing the video DChiuch posted, I'm really curious about the game!  The thing is though...there's no English patch for the game, is there?  If I make an account, I won't be able to understand anything in X!!! That's why I'm still thinking if I should make an account or not! D:

The video Daniel posted? Oh, that's our playthrough.

No, there's no English patch, it a web browser game.

I'm pretty sure you can handle yourself in the game if you read the guide in this forum.

I know it helped me a lot.

I can understand the japanese, but RPG mechanics get me lost.

You won't need to know what is written in there once you get used to the mechanincs of the game.

damn captcha's in japanese!!!!!! i don't think my school offers japanese writing courses.

ちょっと失礼。

If you really can't manage to get past the captcha, I can set up the account for you.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/78683-yahoo-japan-account-set-up/

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero

I'm trying to play the game but something happens. After the loading screen, I get a text box with Japanese and the word "TOP". I would post a picture but I don't know how. Anyway, after I press OK, the screen goes back to the main title page.

I'm trying to play the game but something happens. After the loading screen, I get a text box with Japanese and the word "TOP". I would post a picture but I don't know how. Anyway, after I press OK, the screen goes back to the main title page.

What do you mean by the main title page? The log-in page (with the pink heart that you click) or the daybreak town page with all the characters running around it?

If the Japanese looks kinda liked: 通信に失敗しました, all that means is that you were disconnected from the internet/server. Check your internet to see if that's the issue.

Alternatively, check to see if your Flash/Browser is updated to run/play Chi. While I doubt this would be the case, it never hurts to check.

You can use programs such as lightscreen to take pictures of your screen, or your Prt Sc key on your keyboard to take a snapshot of your screen. Your pictures can be then uploaded to sites like imgur, where you can post them here!

I dont understand any of this because I cant do the capatchi shit and Lexilogos isnt helping and I need help finding the birth of date box its really pissing me of why couldnt they add a feature where you cannuse a Google account innsted of a Yahoo! Japan account?!?!?!Im really pissedd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

Hi everyone.

Im kind of stuck doing the confirmation of the words on the yahoo account registration. I cant find the letters in the japanese letter guide and i was wondering if you could help me ASAP.

Here's a pic of the text.

https://captcha.yahoo.co.jp/captcha/v3/render?encodedUrl=ws_LcB0gTIXUWdmoGAMrcIDE4kqJFisfhJoflBoNe16cBH7fACXxjFpWnZhiI2FS2joOPDvkKGJjZRNdNSwV4xogF.xWMdL_I5IeDmC8TxniITddzHDzUTVqJeMXnx21Xw8kYJrRUZx.xp5Fs8CaWO3_5YASSLEqWwmxHxW9VVp5_UMIpE-

I've tried 2 times. and ive done everything correctly, but it still won't let me get a yahoo email.... Can someone be so kind and make me a Kingdom hearts Unchained X account??

Edited by Aki

Hi everyone.

Im kind of stuck doing the confirmation of the words on the yahoo account registration. I cant find the letters in the japanese letter guide and i was wondering if you could help me ASAP.

Here's a pic of the text.

https://captcha.yahoo.co.jp/captcha/v3/render?encodedUrl=ws_LcB0gTIXUWdmoGAMrcIDE4kqJFisfhJoflBoNe16cBH7fACXxjFpWnZhiI2FS2joOPDvkKGJjZRNdNSwV4xogF.xWMdL_I5IeDmC8TxniITddzHDzUTVqJeMXnx21Xw8kYJrRUZx.xp5Fs8CaWO3_5YASSLEqWwmxHxW9VVp5_UMIpE-

I've tried 2 times. and ive done everything correctly, but it still won't let me get a yahoo email.... Can someone be so kind and make me a Kingdom hearts Unchained X account??

try らおゆおあす