Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Rules:

-Pixar movies allowed

-Also non-animated Disney movies allowed (remember though, enviroment must be interesting to play in)

-No Marvel or Starwars worlds (I estimate the chance of Disney actually allowing Square Enix to proces these franchises around 0.0001%)

-Your motivation behind your picks is fun to share but it is not obligatory

-Picks must be based on:

• Enviroment (enjoyable)
  • Originality
  • Characters (npc's, allies, bosses)
  • Probability (keep it real)

Here's a list of Disney Movies to help you get started: http://www.disneymovieslist.com/disney-movies.asp

And a list of all previous KH worlds: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Worlds_in_the_Kingdom_Hearts_series

My top 5:

5. Wreck-It-Ralph

An excellent world for minigames! I love Hudred Acre Wood but I'm getting a bit tired of those far-fetched Pooh games.

4. Treasure Planet

Very vivid enviroment, one of my favourite Disney movies. Has many places to visit and is very original.

3. Land of Departure

After converting Castle Oblivion, we might restore this world. The world needs to be somewhat larger than it was in Birth by Sleep in order to keep interesting. Perhaps put something like the cave of remembrance in it, making it possible to fight against Remnants. Or maybe make it a meeting place for online gameplay.

2. Tangled/Frozen

I put these two together because they were animated the exact same way so it's not very probable that both of them will make an appearance in KH3. Both of them have beautiful enviroments, and though I liked the movie Tangled better, I think Frozen will be just a bit more playable (Sora fighting Elsa's icegiant, sleighing down the hills or ...building a snowman I dunno).

1. High School Musical

(lol jk scroll further :ph34r: )

1. Fantasia 2000

People who have seen this movie will agree, Sora vs. Firebird would be AWESOME! I loved fighting Chernabog and he proved to be an epic boss. So epic that he made his return in Dream Drop Distance. I haven't played KH 3D yet, but the Fantasia world is one of the main things that really makes me want to! Also, the music in the KH franchise has always been of superb quality, so picking the sequal of the most musical Disney movie ever made would be a very good choice!

1. Star Trek

2. Shrek

3. Michael Bay's Transformers

4. Green Hill Zone

5. The Bee Movie

lel 10/10... My list cannot compete with the sheer brilliance of this.

Anyway...:

1) Frozen

2) Toy Story

3) Monster's Inc.

4) Wreck It Ralph (unlikely but it could be fun)

5) Atlantis: The Lost Empire

My top five worlds that I would love to see in Kingdom Hearts III are as follows:

• Tangled: I absolutely love this film for its story and characters, and the chemistry between Rapunzel and Eugene is awesome, not to mention that I'd love to see Pascal in KHIII! :D  I'm pretty sure this one has a big chance of making it into the game.
  • Pirates Of The Caribbean:  I would love to play through the Dead Man's Chest storyline, I want to battle against the Kraken!  Plus I'd love to team up with Captain Jack Sparrow again!  I'm looking forward to seeing Pirates in KHIII again! :D
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire: I've always wanted this film to appear as a world in the Kingdom Hearts series, but it has yet to appear!  This is one of my favorite Disney movies ever, and the story is amazing, and Roark is a dangerous villain!  Please Nomura, please put Atlantis as a world! D:
  • Treasure Planet: This is another of my top favorite Disney films.  I'd love to get the chance to be on the R.L.S Legacy and interact with the crew and have Jim Hawkins as a party member!  We'd get to fight Silver's band of pirates, and Morph could be a summon!  This is a must! 
  • Frozen: This one is practically inevitable given its popularity, and since Yasue has talked about Frozen very much in his recent interviews, it seems to indicate that Frozen will be in KHIII.  Frozen is an amazing film, but I prefer Tangled over Frozen, but still, getting to battle Elsa's ice giant and exploring her ice castle would be pretty neat!

In short, those are my top five.  I have more worlds I wish to see in KHIII, but for now, I shall mention these. :)

Edited by Golden Fighter

1. Star Trek

2. Shrek

3. Michael Bay's Transformers

4. Green Hill Zone

5. The Bee Movie

Don't forget the Wolf Among Us!1. Frozen2. Wreck it Ralph3. Monster's Inc? (I dunno)4. The Princess and the Frog5. Tinkerbell (Sora as a fairy omg)

Sorry but I have seven. :P

7. Olympus Coliseum (this is in every Kingdom Hearts game except 3D and it wouldn't feel like Kingdom Hearts without it)

6. Pocahontas (this is one of the few Disney classics that haven't made their way into Kingdom Hearts yet. It needs to happen!)

5. Frozen ( this was a great movie and would be perfect for Kingdom Hearts)

4. The Incredibles (I can't imagine how Square would fit in most Pixar movies but this one they most defiantly can! Plus it would be well... Incredible! Duh)

3 Lilo and Stitch (sure they already did a world based on this movie but they haven't done the islands yet and the environment would probable be really fun! Plus Stitch is one of the most popular character in Japan!

2 Wall-e (I loved this movie and I think the environment in this world could be really fun! We could have a no gravity boos battle or something! I don't know this world just needs to be in Kingdom Hearts 3!)

1. Wreak-it Ralph (this movie is about video games! Kingdom Hearts is a video game! This crossover was meant to happen!!! This is probably my favorite Disney movie! Has a gamer I love it! Plus even Sora made an unofficial appearance in it! Could it be any more perfect!?)

okay mine are:

WRECK IT RALPH:

interesting story that can relate to sora & riku beutiful environments likable characters fun mini games awesome boss fights.

TANGLED:

come on tangled would work incredibly well repunsal wants to explore places just like sora the environments would be incredibly detailed and fun to explore boss fights ...i dont really know uhhh umm moving on.

BRAVE:

i didn't watch the movie but i hear it's good.....uh....WOH WHAT'S DOWN THERE!!!!

FROZEN:

that's right frozen do i even have to explain? it has lovable charecters amazing graphics & particle effects as well as elsa everybody loves elsa(<----that make for a good show) YEAH "let it go , let it goooo" moving on.

ZANNARKAND/SPIRA:

okay come in kingdom hearts II's auron is the auron from final fantasy X so why not zannarkand or spira be a world like a sleeping world or something.

Edited by liamaru

Going to just go with new worlds...

5. Shibuya

4. Shibuya

3. Shibuya

2. Shibuya

1. Shibuya

Don't care what other worlds we get as long as we get Shibuya. xD

Hey, I have this crazy idea... What if... SHIBUYA WAS IN Kingdom Hearts 3!?!

Well there's so many I want in KH3 but I guess I haft to go with this 

1. Emperor's New Groove I love this movie it's so hilarious and I think there's awesome villains to fight (Im looking at you Yzma)

2. Lilo And Stitch in Hawaii since I really enjoyed the movie but also it didn't serve it justice in BBS think about it the textures would be beautiful

3. Brother Bear The movie is kinda underrated the only familiar charachters from the movie is (Rutt & Tucke) the story could really fit in with the KH story awesome textures. 

4. The Jungle Book it's been scrapped for two KH games isn't it time for this world to finally appear

5. Dumbo I know but I just love this movie so much and the world would be kinda of cool

but as said this is top 5 if I would have top 15 or 20 I would say Treasure Planet, Tangled, Frozen, Black Cauldron, Toy Story, Sugar Rush and so many more

-1) Traverse Town:The best original Kingdom Hearts world by a loooong shot. I'm used to spend hours just walking around Traverse Town.. it slaps my feels so hard, wonderful :'D Plus, we know it's a very special world in the Kingdom Hearts universe and I'm sure it will be back to play a big role in Kingdom Hearts III.-2) Halloween Town:Nightmare Before Christmas is, and it always has been, my favorite Disney animated. You don't know how happy I was, back in the day when I first visited Halloween Town in Kingdom Hearts I.. I lost the count of the hour I spent doing nothing but walking around the areas, enjoying the environments. The feelings are different, but the result is the same as that of Traverse Town, I just walk in these worlds as if I were there stepping with my own feet!-3) Twilight Town:Yet another world that had my time spent in admiration of the environments, Nomura is so a sly fox when it comes to make things so freaking flawless xD I also think it will be one of the worlds in Kingdom Hearts III, definitely xD-4) Pirates of the Caribbeans:POTC is my favourite Disney movie, not to mention that it's my favourite film Saga in general and also the best fantasy film I've ever seen! I couldn't contain my joy if this marvelous masterpiece returned in PS4 HD :Q____ They could use the story of POTC 2 and 3 for the first visit and the story of the 4th for the second one! Plus, I personally maintain that POTC fits perfectly with Kingdom Hearts, and I don't say that just because it's my favorite film Saga.-5) Tron:One of the best films, it's definitely my favourite science fiction film. And this is impressive, considering that I don't like science fiction that much xD And damn, wasn't it perfect as a Kingdom Hearts world? Tron must return, one way or another XDI actually have more worlds to list but hey, this is just a top 5 : I have to say that I always spend hours just walking in the areas, and I do so with every world, but these 5 are some of those who took the higher amount of my time xD

My top 5 would have to be...

1. (pls dnt h8) Hundred Acre Wood. I loved the little mini games, plus I just LOVE Winnie the Pooh, cute af.

2. Daybreak Town. Seeing this in KHX, I'd love to see it in KH3 as one of the hub worlds, alongside Radiant Garden and Twilight Town. Also due to the speculation between KHX and KH3 (Foretellers, prophecy etc).

3. The Grid. I loved The Grid in KH3D and I'd love to play it all done up in full HD amazingness. All those beeps and boops in the music really get me going.

4. Enchanted Dominion. Because, Maleficent.

5. Emperor's New Groove. My childhood favourite film. Bright and colourful and would be fun.

1. Castle Oblivion: The overall atmosphere and design of the castle is so hardcore that I want to relieve it in next-gen glory. Sora and the gang will save Ventus' HEART and hopefully Ventus will have Roxas' memories. Roxas deserves to be reunited with Xion and Axel. THIS HAS TO HAPPEN!!!

2. Wreck-It Ralph: Ralph's determination into a change of HEART that he wants to be a hero and Sora will help him be a hero such as Sora himself.

3. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Davy Jone's HEART in the chest. We'll help Jack Sparrow retrieve it, only to find out that it has been possessed by the darkness.

4. Aladdin and the King of Thieves: Aladdin seeks his father to try to change his HEART to come back home in Agrabah. Probably that event will make Sora remind him of his mother and dinner haha

5. Big Hero 6: This is a long shot but KH3 development will be within 2-3 more years and BH6 will come out this November. The timing is right and this transition within the KH franchise and Disney/Marvel will be perfect. Superheroes COME ON!!!

Rules:

-Pixar movies allowed

-Also non-animated Disney movies allowed (remember though, enviroment must be interesting to play in)

-No Marvel or Starwars worlds (I estimate the chance of Disney actually allowing Square Enix to proces these franchises around 0.0001%)

-Your motivation behind your picks is fun to share but it is not obligatory

-Picks must be based on:

• Enviroment (enjoyable)
  • Originality
  • Characters (npc's, allies, bosses)
  • Probability (keep it real)

Here's a list of Disney Movies to help you get started: http://www.disneymovieslist.com/disney-movies.asp

And a list of all previous KH worlds: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Worlds_in_the_Kingdom_Hearts_series

My top 5:

5. Wreck-It-Ralph

An excellent world for minigames! I love Hudred Acre Wood but I'm getting a bit tired of those far-fetched Pooh games.

4. Treasure Planet

Very vivid enviroment, one of my favourite Disney movies. Has many places to visit and is very original.

3. Land of Departure

After converting Castle Oblivion, we might restore this world. The world needs to be somewhat larger than it was in Birth by Sleep in order to keep interesting. Perhaps put something like the cave of remembrance in it, making it possible to fight against Remnants. Or maybe make it a meeting place for online gameplay.

2. Tangled/Frozen

I put these two together because they were animated the exact same way so it's not very probable that both of them will make an appearance in KH3. Both of them have beautiful enviroments, and though I liked the movie Tangled better, I think Frozen will be just a bit more playable (Sora fighting Elsa's icegiant, sleighing down the hills or ...building a snowman I dunno).

1. High School Musical

(lol jk scroll further :ph34r: )

1. Fantasia 2000

People who have seen this movie will agree, Sora vs. Firebird would be AWESOME! I loved fighting Chernabog and he proved to be an epic boss. So epic that he made his return in Dream Drop Distance. I haven't played KH 3D yet, but the Fantasia world is one of the main things that really makes me want to! Also, the music in the KH franchise has always been of superb quality, so picking the sequal of the most musical Disney movie ever made would be a very good choice!

5) Emperor's New Groove

4) Monster Inc.

3) Original Radiant Garden

2) Land of Dragons (Mulan 2 version)

1) Toy Story

5) Destiny Islands. Meh. I just like it there. It was very relaxing in KH1 

4) Arendelle or However you Spell it: So I can finally get all my Frozen Fangirling friends to play Kingdom Hearts. 

3) Up: I freaking love this movie. I have no idea how it would work. But they can make just about anything work. :P

2) Shibuya: Sora made a promise. It's a good idea to stick to your promises. Also I have a sickly obsession with TWEWY, please ignore me. 

1) Shibuta again: Because Shibuya is so amazing it deserves two spots on this list. Also I can't think of anything else.

Here are my Best 5 Worlds predicitons for Kingdom Hearts III 

Note: I will only Include Disney Related and Disney/Pixar films in it although There might be some chances of Getting Star Wars and Marvel in the Game

#5: Meet the Robinsons 

I would love for Meet the Robinsons to make a New World debut cause i've been posting on Forums online to have Meet the Robinsons in the Kingdom Hearts Series

#4: Big Hero 6

This would be a great Addition to Kingdom Hearts 3 i would love it to take place when Sora and his Friends that they have arrived in San Fransokyo where they team up with Hiro and the Big Hero 6 to take down Yokai and restore everything in San Fransokyo

Note: 2014 Version of the Film may be included to the Game

#3: FrozenNow this is an Amazing film i would love to see in the Game i would love for Sora and his Friends to go to Arendelle in their Side of the Story to team up with Anna and Kristoff to get Elsa to bring back Summer and to return to Arendelle while Riku and King Mickey is with Elsa.

#2: Wreck It Ralph

Now this is the Awesome of my Favorite Disney Films though i have seen Clips of the Movie and scenes online of the Film and i have the Figures for Disney Infinity though i want Wreck it Ralph to have a appearance in the Kingdom Hearts Universe as a Playable Disney World.

and #1: Toy Story

Toy Story has been one of my Favorite DIsney and Pixar movies of all time favorites so i thought that Toy Story could make an Apperance in Kingdom Hearts III so Sora and his Friends could be transformed into Toys.

My top 5 Honorable Mentions

#5: Cars

#4: The Jungle Book

#3: Tangled

#2: The Emperor's New Groove

#1: Atlantis the Lost Empire

1. Destiny Islands as an actual full-fledged playable world!

2. Frozen: Amazing movie, and Tai Yasue kept mentioning it for some reason... O.o

3. The Incredibles: I loved this movie so much. I wanna fight Syndrome and his big orb, robotic thingie!

4. Toy Story: Apparently this one was referenced in the D23 Trailer with the Little Green Men, or something; that, and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix had unfinished models of Woody and Buzz. I could imagine Sora, Donald and Goofy being toy-like with their weapons being like "features" of them.

5. Pirates of the Caribbean: I wanna fight pirates again, especially Davy Jones and Lord Cutler Beckett!

Peace!

Going to just go with new worlds... 5. Shibuya4. Shibuya3. Shibuya2. Shibuya1. Wreck It Ralph Don't care what other worlds we get as long as we get Shibuya. xD

Same here! It would be awesome! Though I did a little editing to your list.