Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
PikachukeybladeMaster

Problem with the Quote feature

Whenever I want to quote someone, I would hit the quote button in their post, however, for some reason, this button is no longer working. Can someone please investigate and fix this issue, assuming it's not just my computer trolling me.

Works fine for me.

You should talk to DChiuch about it, he is probably the only one who can help fix this problem. Send him a PM about this issue and you should see a response in the next 24 hours.

He'll see this, don't worry. But yeah for future reference might be good to PM him.

Don't PM me, I'd rather if people posted this stuff here so everyone can help out :P

But yeah, I'm not exactly sure why this is happening. Sounds like something is messed up with your Javascript? Perhaps clear your cache?

Sorry, I don't have a definite answer since it's working for most people.

When I right click the Quote button and select the 'open in new tab' option, it works just fine. However, I can't get it to activate on the page I am currently on for whatever reason. I just downloaded the latest Java updates. It also works fine when I use my Chrome browser. I also cleared my DNS cache, if that's the one you're talking about. Just to make extra sure, I ran a repair program on my IE browser, but to no avail. It's also happy to work when I throw it into BBCode mode. Until a proper fix can be found, I think I'll just change it to BBCode mode and back again when I want to quote someone.

When I right click the Quote button and select the 'open in new tab' option, it works just fine. However, I can't get it to activate on the page I am currently on for whatever reason. I just downloaded the latest Java updates. It also works fine when I use my Chrome browser. I also cleared my DNS cache, if that's the one you're talking about. Just to make extra sure, I ran a repair program on my IE browser, but to no avail. It's also happy to work when I throw it into BBCode mode. Until a proper fix can be found, I think I'll just change it to BBCode mode and back again when I want to quote someone.

Maybe there's some kind of incompatibility with IE, to be honest it's been a while since I tested it. If anyone else can report issues with IE in order to determine if it's really an everyone-with-IE thing, I'll be happy to look into it.

Maybe there's some kind of incompatibility with IE, to be honest it's been a while since I tested it. If anyone else can report issues with IE in order to determine if it's really an everyone-with-IE thing, I'll be happy to look into it.

On google chrome, it works perfectly fine. on IE It doesn't work for me either. I believe it is an IE issue. IE also has issues where it takes awhile to get my cursor for me to start typing. I'd look into it more.