Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

My gerneral opinion on art styles in the zelda series

First of all , I like realistic art styles. They really stand out to me. Also, I like art styles that slightly use cartoony art styles. I like zelda u's art style because it doesn't look too cartoony and it doesn't look all that realistic that Twilight Princess did. I'm glad that Zelda U doesn't look 100% cartoony and a realistic zelda would look awesome if nintendo did it correctly just like Zelda U's art style. It looks perfect to me because they used the cell shader correctly so that Link's body is realistic, while the textures around Link's skin gives you that wind waker feel. I know it may not happen again in a few years or so, but I know nintendo can pull this off if they try just like they did with Zelda U.

Edited by Zeldablade7

Zelda U kinda resembles Skyward sword if you ask me. Which is fine in my opinion as I liked Skyward Sword.

It does a little. It looks like an upgraded version of Skyward Sword's art style

Zelda U is great, i'm looking forward to seeing it on my wii u. <3

Zelda U looks great. It's like a mixture of ww and ss.

I agree with you both. The diversity of colors make the game look colorful, which is what almost everybody likes. xD

I'm one of the few who doesn't like the realistic art style of Twilight Princess. Everything looks so boring, I just can't stand it. Of course, the dark atmosphere of that game in general bored me.

On the other hand, there's this: Posted Image

Wind Waker HD was the first game to ever make me want to just sit still and stare at the world in the game. Seeing this amazing world for the first time was breath-taking.

I'm one of the few who doesn't like the realistic art style of Twilight Princess. Everything looks so boring, I just can't stand it. Of course, the dark atmosphere of that game in general bored me.

On the other hand, there's this: Posted Image

Wind Waker HD was the first game to ever make me want to just sit still and stare at the world in the game. Seeing this amazing world for the first time was breath-taking.

This is the only 3d zelda game I really enjoyed. Not only because it was the most fun to play but it was also pleasant to look at unlike most others.