Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

TLOZ: some that I really want to see in zelda u

Imagine it raining there. I hope that the rain in the game acts like real rain in the real world where it makes the ground wet and Link's clothes wet. also, I want to see rain water running down a hill or mountain just like in real life. And if snow is supposed to appear in Zelda U, I would like it to stick to Link's clothing. Seeing snow on the trees and clouds would be pretty cool. What do you think about this?

So particle effects and such? Games have done this in the past and since the WII U is a current gen console (by current gen I mean along with the PS4 and Xbox one) I'm sure it's possible with this tech.

i have a realy important question how do you put a signatureon this site

First you go to your profile and click "Edit my profile" which is on the upper right hand corner of the screen. Then you click "signature" and then you should be able to make your own from here. 

First you go to your profile and click "Edit my profile" which is on the upper right hand corner of the screen. Then you click "signature" and then you should be able to make your own from here. 

K TY