Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Gosh darn it Atlus! You've got a busy year! Two of Atlus's CEO talked with Famitsu about working on a new IP and a new game. Seriously Atlus, calm down! My wallet can't take it! You're still working on Persona 4 Dancing All Night, Ultimax, & Persona 5! I'm still waiting for Devil Survivor 2 Break Record that you announced last year and, to this day, still haven't said any update about it!

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/29/atlus-working-brand-new-ip-will-announce-another-game-soon/

Gosh darn it Atlus! You've got a busy year! Two of Atlus's CEO talked with Famitsu about working on a new IP and a new game. Seriously Atlus, calm down! My wallet can't take it! You're still working on Persona 4 Dancing All Night, Ultimax, & Persona 5! I'm still waiting for Devil Survivor 2 Break Record that you announced last year and, to this day, still haven't said any update about it!

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/29/atlus-working-brand-new-ip-will-announce-another-game-soon/

And you've to get Persona Q ;) I've pre-ordered the Wild Cards Edition for Persona Q.

And you've to get Persona Q ;) I've pre-ordered the Wild Cards Edition for Persona Q.

Persona Q's basically already done. Just doing a few voicing/translating and wait until release date.

A new IP. CoolA new game, CATHERINE 2222222222222222222!!!

Catherine had a pretty solid conclusion. Hehe solid.......get it.....because catherine gives me a stiffy

HAHAHAH... No. But that's what my uncle says about Dishonored

The story didn't end on a cliffhanger and was pretty conclusive

Well at least they're not being lazy.

Unlike some developers I know

coughcoughsquareenixcoughcough

The story didn't end on a cliffhanger and was pretty conclusive

Unlike some developers I know

coughcoughsquareenixcoughcough

Even thought Square doesn't listen, they're actually really busy. They've got to manage FF XIV & KHX, work on FF Type-0 and Agito, and work FF XV & KH3.

Even thought Square doesn't listen, they're actually really busy. They've got to manage FF XIV & KHX, work on FF Type-0 and Agito, and work FF XV & KH3.

Theyve worked on XV for 8 years bro

With the amount of projects Atlus works on at any given moment, you'd think they were much bigger than they are. Regardless, I can't wait to see what they're announcing! I also currently have Persona Q wild cards pre-ordered as well as Arena 2.

I think they will announce something about that new teaser side launched some weeks ago, if yes i have no doubt it will be Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 or a kind "Heroes of Lagaard" Remake (which is nice i liked Heroes of Lagaard and i want to hear a remastered Heaven's Rock Seat). But the new IP is way more interesting :D

I'm hoping they'll revive a Sega IP, since Sega was letting them do that.

Jet Set Social Links

Space Midnight Channel 5

Super Shin Megami Ball

Wait no I have a better idea, make a Persona style game based off of Segagaga where a bunch of human Sega characters get thrown together in some jacked up intertwined space-time and have to face shadow versions of themselves.

Jet Set Social Links

Space Midnight Channel 5

Super Shin Megami Ball

Wait no I have a better idea, make a Persona style game based off of Segagaga where a bunch of human Sega characters get thrown together in some jacked up intertwined space-time and have to face shadow versions of themselves.

yes.........just,yes