Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Boss Battle for Palutena's Temple stage hint

It seems that recently, people have caught eye of a very small detail during the Smash Bros. Direct. If you skip ahead to 36:00, you can notice a faint purple text at the top-left corner of the screen. It translate to "Boss HP". This seems to confirm that Palutena's Temple will have a stage boss.

Posted Image

How interesting. You think it'll be Hades?

Likely. I want Hades in Smash somewhere. He was such a fun villian, and my favorite villian at this time.

Or Dark Pit

Remember, Dark Pit was in the Palatenua trailer, so not likely.

Dark Pit is likely to replace the Black Color Palette for Pit.

It's also possible that he will be his own character, at least in the sense they were talking.

But it doesn't mean he's his own character.

The most likely thing is he is either an Assist Trophy or a playable palette swap, not a boss. Plus, it wouldn't make too much sense to have him as a boss considering how Hades and Medusa are the main villains of the series

It's also possible that he will be his own character, at least in the sense they were talking.The most likely thing is he is either an Assist Trophy or a playable palette swap, not a boss. Plus, it wouldn't make too much sense to have him as a boss considering how Hades and Medusa are the main villains of the series

But what about the Yellow Devil? Dr. Wily was the main villain of the Mega Man series but the Yellow Devil was put it. and Pseudo-Palutena could be the boss too.

But what about the Yellow Devil? Dr. Wily was the main villain of the Mega Man series but the Yellow Devil was put it. and Pseudo-Palutena could be the boss too.

Yellow Devil is an infamous boss in the 2D Mega Man games, noted for his dificult it was and how long it took. Pseudo-Palatenua is a trophy, and I mean, have you seen how Hades is in the games? He taunts, jokes, and messes with Pit the whole time he is a literal Internet troll with Nintendo speech censoring. He would have a fun gimmick to him, intestine attacks, and would be fun overall. It would be more awesome to have him playable with a taunt that starts a funny convo between the character and himself.

Yellow Devil is an infamous boss in the 2D Mega Man games, noted for his dificult it was and how long it took. Pseudo-Palatenua is a trophy, and I mean, have you seen how Hades is in the games? He taunts, jokes, and messes with Pit the whole time he is a literal Internet troll with Nintendo speech censoring. He would have a fun gimmick to him, intestine attacks, and would be fun overall. It would be more awesome to have him playable with a taunt that starts a funny convo between the character and himself.

Yes, I have seen Hades. I have the game & I have beaten it. And just because she is a trophy doesn't mean she won't be in the game somehow. The Master Hand has a trophy and he's a boss character in Melee, Rayquaza has one too and it's a boss character. You can't rule that out. 

It's also possible that he will be his own character, at least in the sense they were talking.The most likely thing is he is either an Assist Trophy or a playable palette swap, not a boss. Plus, it wouldn't make too much sense to have him as a boss considering how Hades and Medusa are the main villains of the series

He'd be a horrible clone. Palette Swap is the most likely thing to happen.

Who wants two Pits on the roster?

Sakurai can change his moveset to be different than Pit since he created Kid Icarus Uprising. Like his Final Smash. He can use the Lightning Chariot since he used it before in Uprising instead of something like a Dark Three Sacred Treasures. And instead of using a knuckle for his Up A, I think, he could use the Pandora Claws.

Sakurai can change his moveset to be different than Pit since he created Kid Icarus Uprising. Like his Final Smash. He can use the Lightning Chariot since he used it before in Uprising instead of something like a Dark Three Sacred Treasures. And instead of using a knuckle for his Up A, I think, he could use the Pandora Claws.

I dun see it working. I mean we got Lucina with her minor differences, and I'm cool with it since I'm not a Marth user, but do we need a potential full clone of Pit when we could just put him in the palette swaps instead?

You know this is all interesting and all but there is one thing I've noticed: No one has mentioned anything about Zero Suit Samus in this Screenshot. I'm honestly surprised! And unpleasantly. xD

She looks like a Bayonetta model