Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Spideyphantom

Should Donald and Goofy have a keyblade in kingdom hearts 3?

Only if the bad guys get to have their own, too!

Lol. But on a serious note, it's possible...in DDD Sora says "I know the Keyblade didn't choose me, but I don't care. I'm glad to be part of something bigger. The people it DID choose!" And then you see (almost) all of the other Keyblade weilders, along with Goofy and Donald, so who knows. :)

I'd rather they didn't, Keyblades only get less cool and exclusive the more people can use themIt's like how the prequel trilogy in Star Wars overused Lightsabers versus how rare they were in the original trilogy (although the awesomeness of a lightsaber can't really go down in value)

As what the previous people said, the keyblade would get less cooler when it becomes in many character's hands.They fits with their original weapons...otherwise they will create another two statues for Disney Castle with them holding keyblades.

Ya agreed! Donald and Goofy's weapons are cool as they are and we don't need any more keyblade wielders. I mean with Lea it just makes sense I mean his name even rhymes with key! It was going to happen no matter what!

Actually Kairi having a Keyblade does makes sense. Play or watch Birth by Sleep.

Actually I know the reasoning. It's stupid reasoning. Also Riku just gave her one. Which makes no sense what so ever.

Hint for the future. "Makes no sense" doesn't always mean someone doesn't understand.

Another thing. My post was just poking fun about how it's stupid how Kairi got a keyblade and why she is able to use one. 

Edited by Squirting Demyx

As much as I disagree with the notion that keyblades have become less unique overtime just because more characters have one (the amount of whining and sarcasm in this thread is disappointing, really), Donald and Goofy are probably the two major characters I don't want to have one.  They don't need keyblades to contribute.  They're fine as they are.

Donald and Goofy have always used their staff and shield to fight their enemies in the series, but should they both wield keyblades in the game or stay with their iconic weapons?

GOD NO. There are too much keyblade now, Lea is fine. But Donald and Goofy, no please...

I find it interesting that people are okay with the keyblade's mass distribution through BBS, but the moment Donald, Goofy, and occasionally Lea enter the equation, suddenly there are too many keyblades being wielded.

For my own part, I like the Staff and Shield. It gives the party the feeling of having more classes in it.

Edited by Dave

Actually I know the reasoning. It's stupid reasoning. Also Riku just gave her one. Which makes no sense what so ever. Hint for the future. "Makes no sense" doesn't always mean someone doesn't understand. Another thing. My post was just poking fun about how it's stupid how Kairi got a keyblade and why she is able to use one.

Maybe to you. I don't think is a stupid reason at all of why Kairi was able to use the keyblade. And yes I know that makes no sense doesn't mean someone doesn't understand.

Donald and Goofy have always used their staff and shield to fight their enemies in the series, but should they both wield keyblades in the game or stay with their iconic weapons?

no please just no please

I have no problem with all the characters that have been getting Keyblades (Hell I'd still be fine if Hayner, Pence and Olette got Keyblades) But I think as far as Disney characters are conered, Mickey should remain the only wielder among them. Same with FF characters, Now they can give one FF character their own (but IDK why they would since most of them already have their own iconic weapons) just to make things even. In other words, only KH OCs  should have Keyblade

Edited by Isamu_Kuno