Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Spideyphantom

Should Donald and Goofy have a keyblade in kingdom hearts 3?

I'm sorry if I sound rude but this is f***ing stupid for a couple of reasons:

1THEY WERE NEVER TRAINED FOR SWORD FIGHTING!Donald is supposed to be a mage hence why he specializes in magic,not to mention his physical attack stat is shit so giving him a keyblade would be absolutely pointless,sure Goofy is from the Knight class but he was trained to fight with the shield pretty much like Captain America

2It'll just kill their uniqueness in terms of fighting style...(just like what happened to Lea when he got a keyblade)

3WE ALREADY HAVE WAY TOO MANY KEYBLADE WIELDERS!Like holy shit giving more characters keyblades will be overkill,sure I might pass one more character getting one if it was a Final Fantasy character,but it doesn't change the fact that Keyblades are being handed to everybody like Halloween candies

*digs a hole and buries self in it to escape the never-ending rage of Javelin and Oathkeeper*

@topic: Nomura is like Opera Winfrey with Keyblades, I don't doubt that the thought has crossed his mind once or twice, so it's possible. Not that I like the idea.

*abandon's thread*

Posted Image

Honestly, Kairi and Sora are the hero and heroine roles. It makes a firetruckton of sense for kairi to weild a keyblade. Dolan and goof? I love them BUT NO

Also you will have to escape my rage not just Javelins $ Oaths BOI I KILL PEOPLE

Edited by KittensOnFire