Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Am I literally writing this as I go so ....yeah, here it is.

Have you ever been insulted, which resulted, into a polluted, world of distortion and destruction?

This is my reaction to a resolution, a revolution! To seize the wars and close the doors to help the world's, boys and girls.

To repent and no longer resent what we have become and what is to come. One day the end of days shall come and we'll be done.

And what do you have to show for yourself, what do we have left, is this it for us? Stuck on the crust and shadowed by the rust and dust? This can't be what we stand for, and before, you just ignore, or, even not, this world will rot

I don't wish to rap about sex and drugs but real shit and hugs. We need to change and it may seem strange but i must arrange

a life without strife with out a knife stuck in our back like wrecked shack, back packed to the packed back, shit whack, like a wacky tic-takticky- tacky, tocky, tick- tock struck rung the clock lets rock

The end of time for such a wicked rhyme to express our crime and this time that we need to finally walk the line and begin to climb

to the top of the pot and stop and pop open an op-peration to mop up the mess we made and stray from the past our fathers have made and follow me and make a new. Be the few to make your own path and end the wrath,so you do the math. What will you do? just be true, do you.  

Tell me what you think!

Here is another freestyle here, and the typos were on purpose 

Ima bout to bring down the hammer and break out the cellar this confinement chamber and let everyone know that i dont claim-a

to be anything other than me, this me, the real me that i am not afraid for people to see and do believe that everyone should to the same,

and dont be ashamed, and dont be tamed, unleash the beast that is inside of you. Dont try and hide inside and find somewhere in your mind that it is time to climb to the peak that you seek, the peak of your dreams that you should tear open at the seams and cross raging seas and get off your knees. Be the one to step up and look up to a new world one with out hurt and shit being burnt i have already turnt me a new leaf, and beneath it all I just breath it makes me cringe when i think this might possibly be the end.So take this to the heart and dont let this world tear you apart i knew right from the start that this was going to be hard but everyone else can restart and jump start a new just be you!  

tell me what you think