Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
IwasBornAsVentus

Will Ventus age change when his heart is returned

Okay so i know that Ventus can not age without his heart but when he receives his heart back will the heart change the age of Ventus to the real age he is supposed to be or will he stay the way he is

I find it difficult, I can't imagine how he could change xD

He'll be an old guy that can't even walk . 

Only twelve years or so would have passed. Ven wouldn't be that old if he suddenly aged to how old he was supposed to be when his heart was returned.

However to answer the question I have a feeling that the return of his heart won't age him.

Well it would be normal to not age and i would prefer that BUT Ventus Heart is inside Sora, so it could aged together with Sora (while sleeping) and i think someone once mentioned "the heart shapes the vessel" (i think it was in Dream Drop Distance or it was Nomura in an interview and i am mixing things up xD) so it is possible Ventus' heart aged inside Sora's heart and could also reshape Ventus' body when the heart returns to him.Also Ventus was around Roxas' age in Birth by Sleep  which takes place 10 YEARS before Kingdom Hearts so Ventus would be around 25 years or even older by now so maybe he will age. 

I don't think so. Remember, his heart itself was asleep for 10 years, it only just started to wake up at the end of Days,(when Roxas got the Synch Blade ability) which doesn't take place that long before KH III. They could easily use this fact to explain way he looks the same age. If he does age, I only expect it to be by a year or two, depending on how long KH III takes place after II. Either way, I don't think his physical appearance will change all that drastically.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

For whatever reason, Square are trying to keep everyone as young as possible. Aqua being in the Realm of Darkness can't age and has not aged, Ventus without his heart can't age and has not aged either. I reckon Terra has probably aged because he has done neither.

They want the characters to stay the same until the end of the saga with some exceptions and they will give any excuse to make them as they are. So yeah he will stay the same.

i really hope so! a old ven would be awful xD

i really hope so! a old ven would be awful xD

Who knows, even if he became old I still trust that Nomura will not fail us on the new look. After all, master Riku and Kairi's looks weren't bad in KHII.

If they address age, they're going to have to address other necessities, like how malnourished Ven is, and how his muscles have probably generated to the point where standing would be impossible.

iv thought alot about this and i think he awakens a grown man & xehanort norts him he'd look like weis

post-45011-29115_thumb.png

post-45011-89229_thumb.jpg

Edited by liamaru