Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I've been hearing speculations about Sora losing his keyblade when Ven awakens and if that were to happen, will Sora form his own keyblade such as Riku with the Way to the Dawn?? Riku did lose his keyblade to Sora in KH1, but in KH2 Riku formed his own keyblade because he inherited being a wielder from Terra.

I feel Sora's keyblade The Kingdom Key is like a default form of the keyblade. I just want more flare to the kingdom key like more authority that the Seekers will tremble just by the sight of it. And by changing the look of the Kingdom Key, it would show how much Sora has grown as a person and a wielder, enough with the "young and innocent" approach.

With the strength of Sora's heart he should with ease, construct a keyblade reflecting his persona. It's not fair that all the characters are getting a version of the keyblade in KH3. Will the Kingdom Key transform into the "Key of Returning Hearts" in events of KH3??

All the other keyblades wish they were as classically cool as the Kingdom Key. It's got a nice simplicity behind it's style that still manages to be iconic enough that Sora stands out with it. I think changing it at this point would be a travesty, almost like a death in the family.

HE EARNED THE KINGDOM KEY IN KH1 BECAUSE HE WAS "THE CHOSEN ONE" or something AND HAS USED IT SENSE. Why does e need a new one all of a sudden!? He should have his own Keyblade Armor actually, probably located on his shoulder.

Sora WON'T lose the Keyblade when Ventus awakens.. Sora was able to wield because Kingdom Key chose him, Riku wasn't the rightful owner anymore. Sora was only able to dual-wield cause of Ventus. Kingdom Key reflects Sora's character so it should remain his main and own Keyblade

Edited by Keyblader_95

The Kingdom Key is Sora's Keyblade, it didn't take that form because Ven granted it to him. The Keyblade in the second slot for Valor, Master and Final forms are Wayward Wind (with Sora's Keychains) That's the one he'll lose. The Kingdom Key will always be the default form of Sora's Keyblade.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I've been hearing speculations about Sora losing his keyblade when Ven awakens and if that were to happen, will Sora form his own keyblade such as Riku with the Way to the Dawn?? Riku did lose his keyblade to Sora in KH1, but in KH2 Riku formed his own keyblade because he inherited being a wielder from Terra.

I feel Sora's keyblade The Kingdom Key is like a default form of the keyblade. I just want more flare to the kingdom key like more authority that the Seekers will tremble just by the sight of it. And by changing the look of the Kingdom Key, it would show how much Sora has grown as a person and a wielder, enough with the "young and innocent" approach.

With the strength of Sora's heart he should with ease, construct a keyblade reflecting his persona. It's not fair that all the characters are getting a version of the keyblade in KH3. Will the Kingdom Key transform into the "Key of Returning Hearts" in events of KH3??

I don't want Sora to lose the keyblade when Ventus awakens... I think he will keep having his Kingdom Key.