Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

A proposal about custom user titles.

Here's some more badge ideas (some ideas borrowed or improved from other forums)

KH13 Donator

KH13 5 Star Member (people who have been apart of the site for a loooooooooong while)

KH13 Brainiac ( a person who consecutively answers questions in the forums, kinda like what you said heartless)

KH13 Philosopher (a person who posts several valid theories)

As for contest badges, I think threads should be made for people to vote for a member for certain yearly or monthly award badges, such as the ones above or for other contests.

Here's some more badge ideas (some ideas borrowed or improved from other forums)

KH13 Donator

KH13 5 Star Member (people who have been apart of the site for a loooooooooong while)

KH13 Brainiac ( a person who consecutively answers questions in the forums, kinda like what you said heartless)

KH13 Philosopher (a person who posts several valid theories)

As for contest badges, I think threads should be made for people to vote for a member for certain yearly or monthly award badges, such as the ones above or for other contests.

you mean like a government election? yeah thats worked out pretty well for america so far (ugh, government, we come here to gain freedom, and our government slowly starts taking it away, kind of ironic {if i even know how to use the term ironic, it is misused in so many different ways}), dont get me wrong, i believe in having a group of people helping make decisions, but what our government is doing is too far

This may surprise you, but KH13 =/= politics.

either way i depict that, im not surpised, does the slash mean it doesnt equal?, sorry, i was just expressing my personal feelings that im not even sure about, oh well

Maybe people can submit people that they want, and then the staff members pick the people that they want to get the badge out of the submissions, and then each of them vote until one person is chosen.

seems like a great idea, after all, custom user title are sort of to represent your mood, and you can earn badges like PS Trophies :P

maybe. I am not sure how the PS3 trophies works but if it is like the x-box achievements (which I only have limited experience of) then maybe don't give them out as freely...

(lol, my title would probably be Invisible...)

You know Im loving Heartless and SoraKing's idea, infact...

KH13 Chroni-Neg (for people who Neg'd Chronic)

KH13 A-Whole (Speaks for itself)

KH13 Nyeh (For finding creative ways to frequently reference YuGiOh abridged)

KH13 Hayter (For people who can pull off David Hayter impressions or can all his screenplays)

KH13 Specials (A series of unique badges awarded for uniqueness like Chronic for having lik a million Negs, that handsome CardCaptorDeadpool who writes with red writing, cause no1 else does that right?

CardCaptorDeadpool some of those are pointless some people on the site probably dont even like Yu-Gi-Oh.

David Hayter?

Just saying that a lot of people would never be able to get some of these.

CardCaptorDeadpool some of those are pointless some people on the site probably dont even like Yu-Gi-Oh.

David Hayter?

I happen to think they're all quite creative except for the A-Whole one its kinda mean.

Nyeh Im pretty sure most members know about and like YuGiOh abridged. Screw the rules I have money.

You dont know THE Hayter? I bet you havent even shed manly tears yet...

News Cricket? I dont really think so it doesnt take much to copy and paste a translated interview someone found on KH-Vids or Heart Station.

I reckon for those who win Contests stuff like GMV's AMV's etc, 100 Rep. Maybe exclusive ones for Staff Members, like one for mods one for DChiuch and Aaron, and one for Project Managers.

One for those who contributed in the Projects.

For those who dont know the meaning of what DChiuch said then here it is.

Unanimously

Sharing the same opinions or views; being in complete harmony or accord.

i think rep shouldnt deserve a badge. thatd just make people spam the rep system then.

and about the kh news, dchiuch makes sure the news isn't exactly copy and pasted from other sites. that wouldnt be a problem lol.