Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
I♥KH

Sega sees SMT Persona as...

I don't know what I should feel about this image... Confused , or agitated.Is that a horse or a Moose?

When my memory isn't lie, it was a horse. And yeah, South Park always causes that following feelings xD

/Nazizombiecowsblownuppedinthegame./

Eh, I'm honestly fine with all the Persona 4 stuff. P4 and P4G are great games, Arena was superfun and Arena Ultimax looks like it will be as well. The anime was downright hilarious. I don't know much about Persona Q, but it looks cute/fun.

I do think that having The Golden Animation and Dancing All night were too much, but eh. For the latter, at least, Persona 4 had some awesome music, so at least DAN has that going for it.

In other news, I just responded seriously to a thread in Random. X_X

I did chuckle at the picture, though. :D

Eh, I'm honestly fine with all the Persona 4 stuff. P4 and P4G are great games, Arena was superfun and Arena Ultimax looks like it will be as well. The anime was downright hilarious. I don't know much about Persona Q, but it looks cute/fun.

I do think that having The Golden Animation and Dancing All night were too much, but eh. For the latter, at least, Persona 4 had some awesome music, so at least DAN has that going for it.

In other news, I just responded seriously to a thread in Random. X_X

I did chuckle at the picture, though. :D

I will buy too every P4 episode, and watch every minute in the animes and the movie(loves the stuff)

Just I think i'ts hilarious that P4 is 2008, game and it even just year 2011' (anime) began to sphread around,(golden 2012/eu 2013/ arena same) and when there was sega takeover, shortly there was enough money to reveal 3 P4 title,+P5 +P3 movies+P4 anime golden in the same year.

So basically the seriesis still awesome, but it's like the milking cow.-more comes, more money

(and it's even the subseries of smt. smt hasn't even a dancing game :c )