Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

The Legend of Zelda Monopoly To Be Released in September in US

Whell then GameStop

Well, at least I can finally buy Hyrule Castle.

EDIT: Well, they could have at least changed the Jail/Free Parking/Go To Jail spaces to match with the rest of it :/

Edited by Xiro

Whell then GameStop

Well, at least I can finally buy Hyrule Castle.

EDIT: Well, they could have at least changed the Jail/Free Parking/Go To Jail spaces to match with the rest of it :/

Yeah, that was really lazy. : This looks cool and all, but the lazy spaces and the Gamestop exclusives are bugging me a bit. At least Amazon doesn't have an exclusive Majora's Mask piece or something like that. xD

Yeah, that was really lazy. : This looks cool and all, but the lazy spaces and the Gamestop exclusives are bugging me a bit. At least Amazon doesn't have an exclusive Majora's Mask piece or something like that. xD

I don't know if a Majora's Mask piece would be awesome or terrifying. Y'know how the mask is xP

Overall, despite the minor issues, I think it's cool that they're making something like this. Haven't really seen something like this in a while.

I don't know if a Majora's Mask piece would be awesome or terrifying. Y'know how the mask is xP

Overall, despite the minor issues, I think it's cool that they're making something like this. Haven't really seen something like this in a while.

I'd personally like it more than an Ocarina of Time piece, honestly. xD

Yeah, I'm excited for this. It's cool seeing a game get this kind of recognition. This should go nicely with the Pokemon Monopoly that I have. xD

Since I'm in the EU, no option to get it even if I wanted it.  I think it would have been much better if they included actual rupees, made from resin or plastic.  Just seems more epic to get actual rupees handed to you cause someone landed on your Deku tree rather than wrong colored paper with a rupee label on it.  The rupees could have come with a little chest with divided sections to divide by color and you have pull out trays to hand players while they play so they don't go all over the floor.  It also seems like a joke with OoT being the most well known of the series that a Ocarina piece is an exclusive piece. 

Jail/Free Parking/Go To Jail

Jail - Dungeon

Free Parking - Pot breaking (since nothing happens there)

Go to Jail - Wallmaster?