Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Perhaps he connected to Kingdom Hearts. I've seen a bunch of crazy and farfetched theories, some as dumb as him being the X-Blade, or even Kingdom Heart's itself. Meh, this fandom is pretty crazy at times.

Screw the "normal boy" thing. I also think Sora is connected to Kingdom Hearts. Let's say that Sora didn't get this ability from his connection to Keyblade wielders, but from Kingdom Hearts because Sora is a light shining in the darkness, like Kingdom Hearts. Sora, before getting the Keyblade, was in Riku's shadow, always striving to beat him even though Riku beat him almost all the time. He never gave up and eventually shined through the shadow when the Keyblade chose him over Riku in Hollow Bastion. Bam, connection.

"normal boy" my foot would a normal boy travel throughout the universe going to difffrent worlds saving everyone he meets in which everyone holds him as a savior telling sora "ONLY YOU CAN DO IT" "IT HAS TO BE YOU" "ONLY YOU CAN SAVE T-A-V"this kid is practically a massiah and on a further note how can a boy like him slice someone in half and walk away with a smile? aka luxard. how can he slice buildings operate a hovercraft oh no wait that was riku....but anyway why hasn't sora gone home to eat dinner yet?

I think when namoura said that he wanted sora to be a "normal" boy he didn't mean like how we think. Maybe he was like, hey sora was a normal boy, but through the challenges and hardships that he went through beating ansem s.o.d, and xemnas, he has grown to be much more than that. And all the worlds he's been too and left a mark on can vouch for it. And maybe he wanted us to think he was just a normal boy who was just a "delivery boy" for the Keyblade and just happened to be at the right place at the right time, but then when KH3 Comes out, he's gonna be like, BAM sora is connected to kingdom hearts like he is everything else

From the start Sora started out to be an underdog. And with the Nomura twist, Sora became the most vital character in the series. From KH1, Re:CoM, KH2, Young Sora in BBS, Data Sora in Re:Coded, and DDD. He was the constant being played out in all of these installments and it shows how important his role is in KH3.

It's possible that he is connected to Kingdom Hearts and he might even be Kingdom Hearts itself.

Sora is pretty much a normal boy, the "special" thing he has is that he can hold more than 1 heart in his own body, and the fact that he creates conections or bonds with other people like... really easily.

But that's it, the major thing that could make him even more special is the "Key to Return Hearts" that we know nothing about, it could be an item, a keyblade, a special power Sora learns... I don't know but that's probably how everything is going to connect in KH3

A year late and I don't know how anybody here feels about this topic right now...

Anyways, I never saw Sora as ordinary ever since the end of KH1. It just felt like the concept of an ordinary boy was just completely removed from Sora after the end of the first game. I mean, what characters like Yen Sid and Ansem the Wise said about Sora makes it seem like he's not as ordinary as he was in the first game. Calling him the "Key that connects everything" instead of finding THE ACTUAL "Key that connects everything"? Portraying him somewhat as a messiah chosen to fulfill a duty to save everyone who is hurting? Should an ordinary boy be portrayed in such a way instead of just finding someone else that can be portrayed exactly like that? The answer is no. 

Because of this, I don't believe Sora is ordinary at all if he's able to be THIS (Key that connects everything) or THAT (One who is chosen to save those who are hurting).

Also in DDD, compared to Riku, Sora has managed to connect to anyone just instantly. Even Neku, who is an extremely aloof firetrucker that blasts loud music in his ears because he hates people. No one from TWEWY was able to get him out of his shell so quickly like Sora could. Riku had trouble connecting to people instantly (I don't have much to say about him right now. I've seen the game and cutscenes, but I just don't feel like talking much more about Riku), but I guess that's because of the Darkness but still. It's almost like Sora's heart just automatically connects to the hearts of others.

This paragraph may have some points that anyone here could use to counter my points, but anyways, Roxas had pointed out how Sora's heart was connected to so many others, whether they were of Disney or Square Enix, or both (KH). Ansem the Wise had pointed that Sora may be able to mend hearts and even bring back lost ones from the brink of existence.

In my perspective, I feel like the concept of an ordinary boy for Sora has been damaged enough to convince plenty of people that Sora is not ordinary. No longer is he the Batman of the Justice League (I'm not saying he's not awesome anymore. If anything it's his personality that makes me think he's awesome), but rather something just a little bit bigger.

Also, I would like to say that I agree with the theory that Sora is connected to Kingdom Hearts. I saw a video about it anyways.

Edited by OVRalls