Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stray Reaper

Books Favorite Novels?

The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Famel by Michael Scott

I pick this book because its like the only book that doesn't have a film adaption I like, the other would be Percy Jackson.

For graphic Novel probably Bone or Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

The Way of Kings etc.

The Lord of the Rings etc.

The Sword of Shannara etc.

The Phoenix Unchained etc.

Pawn of Prophecy etc.

Redwall etc.

Heir to the Empire etc.

The Three Musketeers

The Goose Girl

To Kill a Mockingbird

Treasure Island

Harry Potter

Pride and Prejudice

I could go on. ^^

The Way of Kings etc.The Lord of the Rings etc.The Sword of Shannara etc.The Phoenix Unchained etc.Pawn of Prophecy etc.Redwall etc.Heir to the Empire etc.The Three MusketeersThe Goose GirlTo Kill a MockingbirdTreasure IslandHarry PotterPride and PrejudiceI could go on. ^^

No Sherlock Holmes?

The Lord of the RingsHarry PotterThe Inheritance CyclePeter PanBambiThe Screwtape LettersThe Chronicles Of NarniaThe Space TrilogyThe Anne Of Green Gables seriesThe James Harriet seriesThis Present DarknessPiercing The DarknessThe Pilgrim's RegressThe Nutcracker And The Mouse King (Both versions)

Edited by Alicia Maddox

Brave New World, while not the most entertaining book I've ever read, was certainly one of the most interesting. Fahrenheit 451 would fall into that same category.

The Percy Jackson series in general is my favorite series, though if I were to choose one of them it would probably be The Lightning Thief.

I've read a decent amount of books, but I can't really recall them all right now. So I'll just say my favorite standalone novel would probably be The Life of Pi.

Memoirs of a Geisha. I was amazed at this book, because the narrative was so descriptive and feminine, that I just assumed it was by a woman speaking from personal experience.............but to my surprise, it turns out that it was written by a man who made the story up using information he had learned. Just goes to show that if you write well enough, you can fool your readers into believing it's all real.

Edited by Pandy Monium

The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shining - Stephen King (Movie with Jack Nicholson SEVERELY disappointed me) 

Doctor Sleep - Stephen King (Couldn't put the thing down!)

Misery - Stephen King 

Edited by Zachy1993