Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

These are the following worlds that are more than likely to appear in KH3 whether in the form of a cut scene, Tutorial or as an actual world:

- Destiny Islands - As a cut scene or an entire world.

Destiny islands is likely to appear in KH3 assuming that is where the journey starts for Sora, if we are not able to play through the island and mainland it will probably be shown in cut scenes instead like KH2.

- Twilight Town - As a world.

The only things that confirm Twilight Town might be returning are the early KH3 trailers, and the fact it has huge ties with the characters Lea, Xion and Roxas.

- Keyblade Graveyard - Final Battle/World.

It is more than likely that the Final Battle will take place on this world just as the original Keyblade War did.

- Princess worlds - Worlds and cut scenes.

There are guardians of Light for each of the princesses. Seeing as 7 lights and 13 darkness’s will clash, Xehanort will go after the 7 princesses of light if not the guardians so obviously the guardians would need to go to their world to protect them. If some of the worlds are not playable then there should be cut scenes kind of like KH1.

- Shibuya - As a World.

The only thing that confirms this is the conversation with Neku, when he says Sora should visit them. If not then it COULD be a world in the future of Kingdom Hearts

- Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden - As a world.

I really can’t think of a reason. But I know there is one. (I got lazy with the post at this point)

- Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure - As a world or cut scene.

To get Ventus. That’s about it.

- Mysterious Tower - As a world or cut scene.

Seeing as Lea and Kairi are training there, it will either be a tutorial world or cut scenes showing them training.

- Olympus Coliseum – As a world or cut scene.

The Rock titan boss in the KH3 trailer. That’s about the only reason. (I'd rather not have it in KH3).

EDIT: Like others said, the Realm of Darkness could also appear due to aqua being stuck there.

Edited by Rahin The Gamer

I'd like to see what I call "Destiny Town" Which is the mainland that is opposite from Destiny Island.

I think there's a strong possibility of one of pedonort's seekers appearing in Castle Oblivion and in Hollow Bastion

Remember, there's a remnant of Marluxia still in CO ;)

All these are good for plot reasons. By the way, Radiant Garden should return because Aqua's armour and Keyblade are still there in the Chamber of Repose.

I also think Daybreak Town from X [chi] will make an appearance somehow. I have a theory that Daybreak Town is Twilight Town in its "past life". I got the idea from another certain thread here. Think about it; if the Foretellers are involved somehow then it must make an appearance, in my opinion anyway.

Peace!

No, we don't KNOW for a fact. Sora could easily break (or forget... He has the attention span of a toddler. Sorry Sora) that promise to go to Shibuya. I would LOVE to see that as a world, but nothing is confirmed. :P

No, we don't KNOW for a fact. Sora could easily break (or forget... He has the attention span of a toddler. Sorry Sora) that promise to go to Shibuya. I would LOVE to see that as a world, but nothing is confirmed. :P

Even though I don't know much about the shibuya series (don't know the series name) I think would be cool if we see a shibuya world in kingdom hearts 3 because the only worlds that we actually get to visit are Disney worlds and worlds that are introduced in the series. It would actually be the first world that wouldn't be a disney world.

I'd love it too~ The game with Shibuya is my favorite game in existence, and my current obsession. But I'm saying we can't get our hopes up too much, or think that anything is confirmed when it's not yet. (The game is called The World Ends with You BTW. It's amazing. I'd highly recommend checking it out)

Edited by D0G3

These are the following worlds that are more than likely to appear in KH3 whether in the form of a cut scene, Tutorial or as an actual world:

- Destiny Islands - As a cut scene or an entire world.

Destiny islands is likely to appear in KH3 assuming that is where the journey starts for Sora, if we are not able to play through the island and mainland it will probably be shown in cut scenes instead like KH2.

- Twilight Town - As a world.

The only things that confirm Twilight Town might be returning are the early KH3 trailers, and the fact it has huge ties with the characters Lea, Xion and Roxas.

- Keyblade Graveyard - Final Battle/World.

It is more than likely that the Final Battle will take place on this world just as the original Keyblade War did.

- Princess worlds - Worlds and cut scenes.

There are guardians of Light for each of the princesses. Seeing as 7 lights and 13 darkness’s will clash, Xehanort will go after the 7 princesses of light if not the guardians so obviously the guardians would need to go to their world to protect them. If some of the worlds are not playable then there should be cut scenes kind of like KH1.

- Shibuya - As a World.

The only thing that confirms this is the conversation with Neku, when he says Sora should visit them.

- Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden - As a world.

I really can’t think of a reason. But I know there is one. (I got lazy with the post at this point)

- Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure - As a world or cut scene.

To get Ventus. That’s about it.

- Mysterious Tower - As a world or cut scene.

Seeing as Lea and Kairi are training there, it will either be a tutorial world or cut scenes showing them training.

- Olympus Coliseum – As a world or cut scene.

The Rock titan boss in the KH3 trailer. That’s about the only reason. (I'd rather not have it in KH3).

EDIT: Like others said, the Realm of Darkness could also appear due to aqua being stuck there.

Radiant Garden will probably be in KH3 so someone could get Aqua's Keyblade and her armor.