Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nora Valkyrie

Anime | Manga Fate/ Stay Night OR Card Captor Sakura

Hi everyone! So Lee, was originally going to begin watching Fate/Stay Night, for she heard it was a good series. However, now Crunchyroll has said they will begin streaming Card Captor Sakura, which Lee has heard is a awesome Magical series! Sadly, Lee only has time to watch one, nut now she can't decide on which one to watch. Actually, Lee's really confused on the order of "Fate/Stay Night", and is that a magical girl genre too? Because Lee heard from somewhere, that it was. Lee's a big magical girl fan, but is very critical towards them because of her love for Sailor Moon. She also loves dark action, to bring in the excitement.

So which one do u think Lee  should watch first?

Cardcaptor Sakura, but I'm biased since it has been my favorite anime since forever. : D

CCS isn't very dark though, mostly lighthearted, but it's AWESOME.

...have you watched Princess Tutu? (just BTW) Because it's bit darker magical girl series, and very good too!

Cardcaptor Sakura, but I'm biased since it has been my favorite anime since forever. : D

CCS isn't very dark though, mostly lighthearted, but it's AWESOME.

...have you watched Princess Tutu? (just BTW) Because it's bit darker magical girl series, and very good too!

No, but it is on Lee's list :3 Hm...sounds interesting... :D