Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

The Wolf Among Us: Another Story (RP)

(The rp is not dead actually. It is slow because two of us are waiting on Zachy to post, yet he dcided to not do so despite being online today. Maybe go yell at him instead of giving up?)

(On it.)

(Sorry sorry REALLY SORRY Guys! My PS3 had most of my attention yesterday! Please forgive me and don't hate me :

Bigby took the shoes and placed them in an evidence bag, he stood up. "Be right back." He stepped out of the interrogation room and closed the door behind him, going up to Xion behind the glass.

"He let slip there could be blood on his shoes....there were a set of bloody footprints leading to the window....a complete set.....not just one or two....leads me to believe they were put there on purpose. His tears are genuine...I'll give him that.....If I didn't know better...I'd say he believes himself." Bigby growled.

While Zuri sat down in the interrogation room being,well,interrogated,Sake returned home after the long walk. Today had been a rather eventful day. "Mary,I'm home."Sake said as he opened the door to the shop and closed it behind her. "You're here."Mary hurried over to Sake. "Alice?"Mary quickly asked. "Dead. Kaput. Down the rabbit hole. Gone. Pushing up daisies. Having a sleep over at the morgue. Inert. Out of one's misery. Gone to meet the maker. Checked out. Any other questions? Oh yeah,did you know she was pregnant? I didn't know. Now I have to live the guilt that the last thing I ever said to her was 'I hope you die a slow and painful death'. I didn't know that any of this would happen. Excuse me I think I'm going to hang around with a noose in my room."Sake said rather bluntly as her eyes were filled with sadness and regret. "Sake it wasn't your fault,whoever did this will be brought to justice I assure you of it!"Mary insisted as she looked down at the ground. "The mirror was right,bad omen did come! Alice is dead,we have a murderer amiss Fabletown! We have to start proofing all houses from this curse before it strikes again! I'll need a lot of salt and a lot of sage. Also goat blood. I need goat blood."Mary muttered as she walked back and forth. "Enough with this bullcrap Mary!"Sake suddenly yelled,slamming her fist against the counter as a piece of glass fell to the ground and shattered. "This isn't fantasy anymore! All of your supersticions and logic are useless in this world! We aren't in the world where we rule anymore,this is where we are as easily to kill as those damn mortals! So enough with all of this useless crap of yours and get your **** together!!!"Sake yelled at the top of her lungs,anger in her eyes.

Rafael smirked as he put away scotch and leaned against the counter his drink in his hand. "I'm fine, stop making it all bigger than it is." He looked in the direction of the main room hoping to god Peter heard Coyote screaming about his fear of snakes. Not that he doubted the entire apartment complex could hear his friend's outburst. "Maybe you shouldn't be drinkin right now, you know how ya get. I can't handle ya right now with my shoulder." He reached toward Coyote to take the beer away.

Peter grinned and snuggled deeper into the couch and under his blanket. Oh he was going to have fun with this new piece of information. He stowed his plans away for the moment and drifted off to sleep despite the shouting that he had grown used to from Coyote.

"Complete sets are rare. Usually they fade considerably, and..." she flipped through the CSI photos. "This is too perfect. Random person? Scissors hidden so...specifically? The scissors are so random it's like Wonderland all over again. Ironic pun intended." Frowning, Xion set the file down. "Tears can be genuinely faked. Ask aboutthe window. It latches from the inside. CSI photos show no footprints leading there. So why only bloody footprints leading away?"

It was Little Red's turn. It's been about... 30 minutes since they started to play. 

"Okay. I'm I um... some thing you can eat?"  She had no idea what Anna wrote this time.  

Little Red was pretty sure Anna wouldn't write anything related to snow this time....

She then turned to Benjamin. "Deaf people can talk, but why doesn't Benjamin talk at all?" she said to herself.

"Hey, Ben." she said tugging his shirt a bit. She got a piece of paper and wrote: "Could you please do me a favor? Say my name."

" L-i-t-t-l-e R-e-d." she mouthed to him.

"HEY- NO! THIS IS MY BEER. AND I WILL DRINK IT." he snatched it away from Rafael and pouted. "I payed for this with my money dammit. And I will drink it because I PAYED. FOR IT." he grumbled and patted over to the recliner in his little corner, not even realizing Peter heard. He plopped down with a huff. "God, I wish this was moonshine. Maybe I should make some. Huh, Raff? Makin' some moonshine with ya bud?" He took a few gulps. Within minutes he was trashed. Despite the Southern personality, he couldn't hold his alcohol well at all. He was already basically sleeping on the floor. His face was pressed into the carpet, and he groaned. "Who put the damn SUN in here? It's bright as hell!" It was actually very dim in the room. "God- Raff, I need a bucket." he held his hand over his mouth. Vomiting when he drank was rather frequent, but somehow thanks to Rafael he never made a mess. He only drank a bottle and a half.Anna chuckled. "Nope~! Not food. Try again."Benjamin looked to her, and shook his head with a frown. He didn't like talking at all. He wasn't perfect at talking either. Instead, he decided to write in the paper back. 'I'll give you a hint to your card though. It has to do with her sister, Elsa.' He crossed his arms, and pouted almost. He wouldn't talk anytime soon. He did look down to his sweater, and realized he didn't want to sleep in it. He just took off his sweater to reveal a navy blue tanktop.Anna frowned. "Oh! I forgot about pajamas. Red, I can lend you some of my jammies if you want. As for Ben... I think I might have some clothes that I got for Peter when he stays over." 

"Complete sets are rare. Usually they fade considerably, and..." she flipped through the CSI photos. "This is too perfect. Random person? Scissors hidden so...specifically? The scissors are so random it's like Wonderland all over again. Ironic pun intended." Frowning, Xion set the file down. "Tears can be genuinely faked. Ask aboutthe window. It latches from the inside. CSI photos show no footprints leading there. So why only bloody footprints leading away?"

"Will do," Bigby said, handing over the evidence bag with the shoes to Xion. He re-entered into the room with Zuri and sat down. "So...about that window...." Bigby began.

"Sir, I'll be honest with you, you can probably find this car for a better price some where else.   But I know for a fact that that this my store is the only place with this model for miles." Robin lies "So whats it going to be?  Are you going to drive through multiple towns or are you going to take your dream car home."  Robin looks at the older gentleman who is trying to stone wall Robin into lowering his prices.  But unknown by the old mundie.  Robin was older than he was and Robin could be just as stubborn but Robin is also the best B.S.er and knows exactly what he's doing.  "I see I'm not going to sell you on this car.  I'm sorry about this, but I'll let you go and find a better deal" Robin says as he shakes the mans hand and walks away.   He gets a few steps away and the man tells him to wait.   Robin grins and then shifts back to a mellow look.   The mundie decides to pay the price of the car which is almost double what it should be.   Robin then takes the man inside to sign and pay for his car.    Robin watched the man drive away in his new car.   Robin walked around into the back of shop and got inside his car which wasn't anything special.  But he kept it in good shape.

He drove it to the nearest mundie bar and hustled a few games of pool and a few rounds of darts.   His aim and precision was a skill he's been keeping up since the fables came over.  He then drove himself to a fable bar after he made enough winnings and walked up to the bar and put a thousand dollars down.  Its what he won from the mundie bar games.   He looked at the bartender and told her drinks are on him for this hour and he sat down at a booth just staring into his beer.

Little Red was a bit disappointed after she read Ben's note. "Oh. Alright, Ben. Sorry for asking that."  

"Wait... Elsa?" she said to herself. She couldn't think of something related to Elsa besides Ice and snow. 

"Right. I forgot about pajamas. Okay, sure. I'll use yours." she said nicely.

Anna smiled. "Alrighty, I'll go get it for you right now~! I'll be right back. Keep guessing!" Anna happily left to her bedroom to retrieve the clothing for Benjamin and Little Red.Benjamin frowned, seeing her disappointment. He waited for Anna to leave, and once she did he spoke softly."R-R...Red... Little Red..." he muttered, looking down bashfully. He hoped he made her happy just a little bit. He never talked, not even to his parents despite all of their tries to make him speak.

Zuri looked up at Bigby as his ears propped up slightly. "Window?"Zuri asked.

Mary looked over at Sake with wide eyes,only to then slap Sake across the face,the loud slap echoing across the shop. "Don't you dare disrespect me."Was all Mary really say as Sake glared at her with fiery eyes. "I know you easily get in a bad mood but the least you can do is be nice to the one that actually accepted you despite what you've done to children in the past."Mary simply said as she pushed a broom and a picker up into Sake's hands. "If you feel guilty about Alice then you can go kill yourself after you've cleaned up the mess you've done here."Mary said,and with that she walked away calmly to the residential part of their shop,most likely to make tea. Sake stared at her with a pissed off expression before scoffing to herself,swiping up the pieces of glass she had broken in her fit of rage. "F*cking. I just can't believe this. I escaped that hell hole to escape persecution and now this sh*t happens where we're living?! That's it I think I might as well move to New York City. Nothing like this happens in New York City that involves monsters like us."Sake muttered as she cursed under her breath. She hated this. She felt extremely guilty to had fought with Alice and not being able to say sorry or goodbye. Even as a heartless murderous creature as herself,who had an obsession with blood,she had come to consider these members of the community like the family she never had. She actually care for them,that's why she stopped her habits of killing people,for their sake.

Little Red was looking down at the board, trying to guess what Anna had written. She then heard Ben.

She turned to him. "Ben." she said. "You..said my name." 

"Thank you!" she said, giving him a small hug. 

"I knew you could talk, so I was just wondering why you didn't. But, I'm really happy you said my name."  said Little Red with a happy tone of voice.

Zuri looked up at Bigby as his ears propped up slightly. "Window?"Zuri asked.

Mary looked over at Sake with wide eyes,only to then slap Sake across the face,the loud slap echoing across the shop. "Don't you dare disrespect me."Was all Mary really say as Sake glared at her with fiery eyes. "I know you easily get in a bad mood but the least you can do is be nice to the one that actually accepted you despite what you've done to children in the past."Mary simply said as she pushed a broom and a picker up into Sake's hands. "If you feel guilty about Alice then you can go kill yourself after you've cleaned up the mess you've done here."Mary said,and with that she walked away calmly to the residential part of their shop,most likely to make tea. Sake stared at her with a pissed off expression before scoffing to herself,swiping up the pieces of glass she had broken in her fit of rage. "F*cking. I just can't believe this. I escaped that hell hole to escape persecution and now this sh*t happens where we're living?! That's it I think I might as well move to New York City. Nothing like this happens in New York City that involves monsters like us."Sake muttered as she cursed under her breath. She hated this. She felt extremely guilty to had fought with Alice and not being able to say sorry or goodbye. Even as a heartless murderous creature as herself,who had an obsession with blood,she had come to consider these members of the community like the family she never had. She actually care for them,that's why she stopped her habits of killing people,for their sake.

Bigby glared at Zuri, "There were a set of footprints leading away from the window into the house, a whole set. But it latches from the inside, and its not smashed so there was no forced entry, even on the door there wasn't."

Bigby stood up and placed his hands on the table as he glared down at the teary eyed rabbit, "The scissors inside of her, no forced entry, the PERFECT set of footprints, which by the way...is EXTREMELY rare if not completely unheard of in cases like this! Its looking REALLY bad for you, Zuri! So why don't you cut the bullshit and tell me what happened!?" Bigby bared his teeth as he spoke.

Zuri felt himself shrink at the gaze of Bigby. He stared at Bigby directly in the eyes. Though he hid it,inside he could feel his darker side curse at Bigby internally. "(Why do you push so much on this? She was a Mundi to begin with. She just happened to fall down my rabbit hole. She was meant to die when she followed me down to Wonderland. So I just did what was originally intended.)"Zuri thought,but his outer expression still one of sadness and fear as Bigby was much bigger than he was. Zuri gulped as he breathed. "Well...Alice was fond of the outdoors,so it isn't strange that she would leave the windows open while she was in the house to let some fresh air inside..."Zuri muttered as he stared at Bigby directly in the eyes. "Even if she wasn't the one to open the window...wouldn't the killer used the window as a means of escape? Alice was always so friendly,she would easily let anyone who she knew inside. That's what it sounds like as far as what you're telling me."Zuri said rather bluntly. "So while you're here interrogating me my wife's killer is on the loose and somewhere out there..." Zuri's glance lowered. "Like I said. I came home after some business with a client only to find my wife laying there. I tried to do CPR on her out of panic but when it wasn't working I quickly called the police."Zuri said as he reached into his pockets in search of something. "Actually...I think I have my client's phone around here."Zuri said as he picked up his cellphone and scrolled up to a random number. "Here we go."Zuri said as he offered Bigby the phone. "This should be him. He can confirm that I was doing business with him. Then you'll know I'm not lying."Zuri said.

Benjamin blushed. He was rather happy at Little Red's reaction. He rubbed the back of his head and dared to speak again. "N....No.... Problem." he looked to her and gave a small smile. "We're... friends...?" he tried his best to sound the words out perfectly. He sounded his age; a soft little boy.He looked to the door as Anna came with two pairs of clothes. "Here! My red polka dot jammies for you Red, and Peter's green jammies for you, Benjamin." She handed the two kids their clothing, and Benjamin quickly went to change. He came back a few minutes later with Peter's clothes on: a green baggy tee shirt and soft blue cotton shorts. He plopped his clothing next to his bed and sat down."Did you guess correctly yet red?" Anna asked.

Little Red noticed Ben blushing. She chuckled. "Of course we're friends!" she said smiling at him. 

"Thanks!" said Little Red to Anna.  She went to change after Ben was done. 

After, she folded her clothes nicely and left them close to her bed.  

"Red polka dots."  She loved everything that had red. 

"And noo!!" she said to Anna. I haven't been able to guess it!"  she said. 

She sounded like a little kid when she said that. 

Edited by ventusluv006

Rafael rolled his eyes and dropped a metal bucket in front of Coyote. "You're a pain in the ass when your worried you know that?" He leaned against the wall opposite of where Coyote was so that he could keep an eye on him. He took a tentative sip at his scotch hoping to keep the burning pain in his shoulder at bay. He decided his friend would be fine on the floor for the night and headed off to his bedroom hanging his hat up on a hook in the hall. He carefully laid back on his bed kicking off his boots. He hissed as the bed prodded at his tender shoulder.

"Sir, I'll be honest with you, you can probably find this car for a better price some where else. But I know for a fact that that this my store is the only place with this model for miles." Robin lies "So whats it going to be? Are you going to drive through multiple towns or are you going to take your dream car home." Robin looks at the older gentleman who is trying to stone wall Robin into lowering his prices. But unknown by the old mundie. Robin was older than he was and Robin could be just as stubborn but Robin is also the best B.S.er and knows exactly what he's doing. "I see I'm not going to sell you on this car. I'm sorry about this, but I'll let you go and find a better deal" Robin says as he shakes the mans hand and walks away. He gets a few steps away and the man tells him to wait. Robin grins and then shifts back to a mellow look. The mundie decides to pay the price of the car which is almost double what it should be. Robin then takes the man inside to sign and pay for his car. Robin watched the man drive away in his new car. Robin walked around into the back of shop and got inside his car which wasn't anything special. But he kept it in good shape. He drove it to the nearest mundie bar and hustled a few games of pool and a few rounds of darts. His aim and precision was a skill he's been keeping up since the fables came over. He then drove himself to a fable bar after he made enough winnings and walked up to the bar and put a thousand dollars down. Its what he won from the mundie bar games. He looked at the bartender and told her drinks are on him for this hour and he sat down at a booth just staring into his beer.

As Robin sat there,he may or may not heard the ringing of the bell at the bar's front door.But the ringing didn't stopped until someone sat next to him."One Martini please"An unique female voice asked the bartender.She was wearning a Chinese styled short black dress which had a small opening at the chest and a round bell attached on its neck.Her sharp bob-styled hair with the same colour as the dress was covered with a beanie.When she turned around and saw Robin,her irises shrank vertically like the one of a cat"My my mista Robin...I didn't expect you to be here"she said amused and grinning Edited by Sandra_Nedelcheva1998

Robin sighed and scooted back in his seat.  He finally took a drink of his beer and gave her a grin.   "Hello Ms. Cherry" he said with a grin following up with another sip of his beer.   He didn't know Cherry very well but most of the fables knew each other since they came in together.   But Robin had never really talked to Cherry until now.   Robin looked at Cherry.  "So how is your day going?" He asked as he finished off his drink and ordered another one.   He then looked around and watched as her Martini came to the table. 

Robin sighed and scooted back in his seat.  He finally took a drink of his beer and gave her a grin.   "Hello Ms. Cherry" he said with a grin following up with another sip of his beer.   He didn't know Cherry very well but most of the fables knew each other since they came in together.   But Robin had never really talked to Cherry until now.   Robin looked at Cherry.  "So how is your day going?" He asked as he finished off his drink and ordered another one.   He then looked around and watched as her Martini came to the table.

"Nothing much honestly.Anotha day,anotha dollar as people say"she answered as she sipped from her martini."I bet you have a better story to brighten the night"She knew most of the fables in Connecticut even thought most of them haven't even met her.In fact,she knew some of them a little..too much.But Robin was a new case and an amusing one."I've heard you have a job as a car dealer..Is that true darling?"

"Why yes it is.   You could say I'm a dealer but those rich and arrogant mundies don't get much of a deal.  I actually got paid double for a car today.  So it was pretty good.  That's why drinks are free for the hour" He replied as he finished off his next glass.  He then ordered another drink and let it just sit in front of him.   He just stared at the rim of the glass and swirled the drink around in the glass.   He then finally took a small sip and looked back at Cherry.  "I'm sorry but now that I think about it, I don't know exactly what you do job wise."

Zuri felt himself shrink at the gaze of Bigby. He stared at Bigby directly in the eyes. Though he hid it,inside he could feel his darker side curse at Bigby internally. "(Why do you push so much on this? She was a Mundi to begin with. She just happened to fall down my rabbit hole. She was meant to die when she followed me down to Wonderland. So I just did what was originally intended.)"Zuri thought,but his outer expression still one of sadness and fear as Bigby was much bigger than he was. Zuri gulped as he breathed. "Well...Alice was fond of the outdoors,so it isn't strange that she would leave the windows open while she was in the house to let some fresh air inside..."Zuri muttered as he stared at Bigby directly in the eyes. "Even if she wasn't the one to open the window...wouldn't the killer used the window as a means of escape? Alice was always so friendly,she would easily let anyone who she knew inside. That's what it sounds like as far as what you're telling me."Zuri said rather bluntly. "So while you're here interrogating me my wife's killer is on the loose and somewhere out there..." Zuri's glance lowered. "Like I said. I came home after some business with a client only to find my wife laying there. I tried to do CPR on her out of panic but when it wasn't working I quickly called the police."Zuri said as he reached into his pockets in search of something. "Actually...I think I have my client's phone around here."Zuri said as he picked up his cellphone and scrolled up to a random number. "Here we go."Zuri said as he offered Bigby the phone. "This should be him. He can confirm that I was doing business with him. Then you'll know I'm not lying."Zuri said.

Bigby took the phone and took it out of the room with him, behind the glass, he closed the door behind him of course. He showed the number to Xion. "I still don't buy it...but if his alibi checks out...." Bigby trailed off.

"Why yes it is.   You could say I'm a dealer but those rich and arrogant mundies don't get much of a deal.  I actually got paid double for a car today.  So it was pretty good.  That's why drinks are free for the hour" He replied as he finished off his next glass.  He then ordered another drink and let it just sit in front of him.   He just stared at the rim of the glass and swirled the drink around in the glass.   He then finally took a small sip and looked back at Cherry.  "I'm sorry but now that I think about it, I don't know exactly what you do job wise."

Another soul crushed by cruel reality.That's what every Fable had to deal within their arrival in the Mundie's world.It's what Cherry had to deal too.But in the name of who she was she never showed the emotions like sadness or anger on her face."Well that's good news,but I don't think you should give those hardearen money to some mundies you just never met"she said with another sip."My job...well if you called a job is pleasuring mundies.I used to do it in front of their eyes within sheets but now I do it with pictures in their retro magazines that they hide away from their loved ones"she said with with honesty and shamelessnees as she looked at the drink in her hand before taking a sip."Oh and I do fortune telling so that a improvement huh?"she said as she let a bit of silence of the bar sink in."Still,I'm looking for a job"

Robin leaned forward and started pointing out different people in the bar.  "This is not a mundie bar my dear, this is for us fables.  Yes there are a few mundies in here.  But its owned and consumed by fables."  Robin said showing the fables off.   But he leaned back and sipped on his drink as he listened to her job description.  "Well you have to do what you have to do."  Robin said without missing a beat, not judging her for her past since she obviously didn't care.   "But if you're looking for a job I could use an extra sales person since its just me at my place.  I'm sure you're good at persuading mundies out of their money."  Robin said with a grin.