Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

The Wolf Among Us: Another Story (RP)

Bigby took the phone and took it out of the room with him, behind the glass, he closed the door behind him of course. He showed the number to Xion. "I still don't buy it...but if his alibi checks out...." Bigby trailed off.

"Then assume the client is in on it, or will cover Zuri's ass on the sole reason they are close. Fables are close knit. You never know who is united." Xion tapped her bluetooth earpiece. "we need to wrap this up. Kayle just told me something...troubling." her expression got nervous. "The Pendragons are on the way."

In the fable bar that Robin and Cherry currently sat in, a young girl with blonde hair slipped through the patrons. Hair falling to her shoulders, clothed in skinny jeans and a white T-shirt with a frayed jean vest over it, the girl slid up to the bar. Obviously underaged and not about to play different, she ordered a soft drink...and was a bit glad to find that drinks were on the house for the moment.

Well.

On someone else.

Sipping the vanilla coke, she sighed. Yet another long day.

Namine swirled the ice cubes a bit, then her phone chimed. Checking it, she slid it into her bag.

"You can wait until I wind down, Xion." She muttered.

Ben smiled softly. Friends... he'd like that. Little Red was probably his first real friend. And the best part was that he was friends with Little Red Riding Hood. He wrote down in a paper and handed it to Red. 'It's something that has to do with snow.' It read.

Anna chuckled. "I knew to pick those because you love red~! And I'll give you one more guess."
Benjamin suddenly winced, and looked to his arms. The burns spread even more up his arms, and the burn intensified. "N-Ngh!!"

Coyote grumbled and promptly vomited into the metal bucket. "H-HMM WELL FU- AGH YOU!" he wiped his mouth. His whole insides hurt. He decided to maybe just pass out on the floor. "I'm not a pain in the ass..."

Little Red smiled back at Ben.

"Wait..snow." she whispered. "Something that has to do with snow again." 

She then noticed Ben, he looked in pain. "Ben! Your arms!" she said, almost screaming. 

Little Red carefully took Ben's arms. She was worried about him. "Anna...we have to do something. Or the burns will reach the rest 

of his body and..."  

Edited by ventusluv006

Anna took a quick look at Ben's arms. "I know, Red.... We need to get him to a witch who could fix this now." she took out her cellphone and sent a message to the two witches she knew best. Maleficent and Namine. Namine wasn't exactly a witch, but she had a history with magic so maybe she could help in case Maleficent was too busy or didn't reply. 'Maleficent, Benjamin's burns are getting worse! They need to be healed right away or he'll get hurt.''Hey Namine, this is Anna and I need your help. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but I have a little boy here who got hurt by Maleficent. The burns are getting worse, and I know you've dealt with magic- at least magical like abilities in the past so I'm wondering if you could help? It's a long story, but I'll explain it later.'Benjamin sniffled and tears pricked the corners of her eyes. The burns felt like dozens of bee stings on his arms. The fact that these burns were magic made it much worse. As it traveled, it left green scars in it's wake.

Peter opened an eye to see Coyote was passed out on the floor. He grinned then quickly climbed off of the couch and left the apartment silently closing the door behind him "Haha this is going to be awesome." He rubbed his hands together smirking as he started into the forest. He made sure not to go too far in because of the hunter scare Raf and Coyote had. He just needed to go far enough to find a snake.

Raf heard Peter leave the apartment, he smiled having a pretty good idea as to what the kid was doing. He checked the clock so that he could make sure to notice if Peter was gone too long. 

Robin leaned forward and started pointing out different people in the bar.  "This is not a mundie bar my dear, this is for us fables.  Yes there are a few mundies in here.  But its owned and consumed by fables."  Robin said showing the fables off.   But he leaned back and sipped on his drink as he listened to her job description.  "Well you have to do what you have to do."  Robin said without missing a beat, not judging her for her past since she obviously didn't care.   "But if you're looking for a job I could use an extra sales person since its just me at my place.  I'm sure you're good at persuading mundies out of their money."  Robin said with a grin.

The last sentence stopped her sipping her drink and brought her famous smile on her face."This definitely has to be the best opportunity my ears has ever got to hear.How can I just say no to that,dear?"Even the bartender was intimidated by that smile and got him curious of what they were talking before s/he met the look of the lady.

Robin followed her lips with his eyes as her smile grew.   He smiled back but not as wide as hers.  "Awesome if you want I can take you back to shop today and we'll fill out some paperwork and get you set up for work tomorrow." He said finishing off his last drink.   He noticed that the bartender was looking over at them with a weird expression on his face.   Robin then noticed that his eyes were directly pointed at her smile.   Robin then looked back at Cherry.  "So Ms. Cherry, I guess we're going to be business partners"  

Robin followed her lips with his eyes as her smile grew.   He smiled back but not as wide as hers.  "Awesome if you want I can take you back to shop today and we'll fill out some paperwork and get you set up for work tomorrow." He said finishing off his last drink.   He noticed that the bartender was looking over at them with a weird expression on his face.   Robin then noticed that his eyes were directly pointed at her smile.   Robin then looked back at Cherry.  "So Ms. Cherry, I guess we're going to be business partners"

She retreived the smile so the bartender don't find it more suspicious."Well I see nothing wrong in that.You can lead the way"she said finishing her martini.

Namine's phone beeped. Taking it out to read...she groaned loudly. Of course. Standing up, she absently threw some money down and started walking. She was exhausted already...and ended up bumping into Cherry.

"Mhph." She glanced at her. "Sorry ma'am." She said. "My bad." She checked her trajectory and started walking again.

Never got a break...

"Alright,  You can ride with me."  Robin got up and watched as this girl crashed into Cherry.   He was thrown off for a moment and checked on the girl.   "Hey are you okay?"   He asked looking down toward her placing his hand on her shoulder so he could check on her.   He knew it wasn't a bad clash.   But she had to have something on her mind since she wasn't watching where she was going.   Robin let go and turned around to put a tip on the table so he wouldn't forget to tip the bar tender.

Namine was stalled by the guy grabbing her. Nearly ready to suckerpunch him, she breathed easy. Turning as he let go, she rubbed her arm, more of an absent gesture.

"Yeah. Sorry, didn't mean to bump into your friend. Been a long day, and it just got longer." She rubbed her forehead. This day refused to end.

"Alright, You can ride with me." Robin got up and watched as this girl crashed into Cherry. He was thrown off for a moment and checked on the girl. "Hey are you okay?" He asked looking down toward her placing his hand on her shoulder so he could check on her. He knew it wasn't a bad clash. But she had to have something on her mind since she wasn't watching where she was going. Robin let go and turned around to put a tip on the table so he wouldn't forget to tip the bar tender.

Namine was stalled by the guy grabbing her. Nearly ready to suckerpunch him, she breathed easy. Turning as he let go, she rubbed her arm, more of an absent gesture."Yeah. Sorry, didn't mean to bump into your friend. Been a long day, and it just got longer." She rubbed her forehead. This day refused to end.

As much as Robin she was also thrown of by suprise by Namine.She didn't say anything.She barely stopped herself from teleporting(as a chesire cat she can teleport on small distances)"Don't worry.."she said to the blondeMuch like Robin,Namine was something new to the cat.She knew she had a strong connection with Sora,the one who worked at Kingdom Grill and Xion.She knew other two better because they have visited Wonderland. Edited by Sandra_Nedelcheva1998

As much as Robin she was also thrown of by suprise by Namine.She didn't say anything.She barely stopped herself from teleporting(as a chesire cat she can teleport on small distances)"Don't worry.."she said to her before the blonde left."Maybe we should continue..."she said

(namine actually didn't leave. She responded to Robin grabbing her and hasn't continued walking)

Coyote was still fast asleep. After about fifteen minutes he drifted awake and trotted over to the fridge in order to find some soda or something. Instead he just grabbed some root beer, the only other thing he wanted to drink because it had the word beer in it. "Sonuvagun..." He opened the bottle and took a sip, groaning at the migraine he was developing.

Meanwhile Anna tried his best to soothe Benjamin. She only knew how to handle frostbite spells, only because of her sister years before. However enchanted burns were nothing like enchanted frostbite. She hoped Naminè would be there very soon.

Robin looked over Namine and then back to Cherry.  "Well Cherry and I were about to head it.   But do you need a ride out of here?   I'd hate for you to get distracted and get hit by a car.   That'd make your day go even longer and probably even worse.   So can I take you to where you need to be?"  Robin asked worrying about the girl.   She obviously wasn't having a great day so he could at least help her out.

(Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know Zachy can't post for a little while. His laptop is busted so he can't go on KH13. Sorry for whoever is waiting to him to post. >.<)

Robin looked over Namine and then back to Cherry.  "Well Cherry and I were about to head it.   But do you need a ride out of here?   I'd hate for you to get distracted and get hit by a car.   That'd make your day go even longer and probably even worse.   So can I take you to where you need to be?"  Robin asked worrying about the girl.   She obviously wasn't having a great day so he could at least help her out.

Namine rubbed her forehead. Her car was low on gas and she wasn't going to be paid until tomorrow. Gas saved was gas saved.

"Anna of Airendelle. I need to get to her home."

"Okay I can get you there"  He said looking to her.   "Then after that we can go by the dealership."  Robin directed towards Cherry.   He then looked at them both.   "Ya'll wait here and I'll come bring the car around to the front."  Robin then ran off to the car, he got it started and quickly drove back up to the front door of the bar.  He let out a quick honk letting them know that he was hear waiting for them.  

"Okay I can get you there"  He said looking to her.   "Then after that we can go by the dealership."  Robin directed towards Cherry.   He then looked at them both.   "Ya'll wait here and I'll come bring the car around to the front."  Robin then ran off to the car, he got it started and quickly drove back up to the front door of the bar.  He let out a quick honk letting them know that he was hear waiting for them.  

Namine rubbed her forehead. Her car was low on gas and she wasn't going to be paid until tomorrow. Gas saved was gas saved.

"Anna of Airendelle. I need to get to her home."

She simply nodded with a side smile as Robin went for the car."So,Namine...how's Sora doing?"she asked while waiting

"Oh my the car is here faster than it should'she said with a sly grin."Let's go"

Rafael wandered over to Coyote. "Feelin any better?" He asked watching his friend carefully.

Peter laughed to himself as he stuffed a small bag with some harmless snakes. He wandered through town seeming to be very pleased with himself. He was in no hurry to get back as he wanted to bask in the glory of his soon to be prank. 

(Hey I'm not going to be available this weekend. I might be able to get on with my phone but its doubtful i will be able to reply to anything until monday.) 

She simply nodded with a side smile as Robin went for the car."So,Namine...how's Sora doing?"she asked while waiting

"Oh my the car is here faster than it should'she said with a sly grin."Let's go"

Namine shrugged. "Not really keeping up with Sora." She followed Cherry. "Plus...I'd rather not let him know I'm a stripper." She finished somewhat quietly. She didn't hate her job. Really. She honestly just...was embarrassed if Sora found her.

Coyote grumbled and wiped his hand over his face. He was slightly sober, at least. "No, frankly I feel like a piece of utter wet horse shit." He took another swig of his root beer and leaned against the counter. "Tomorrow, I'm gunna wake Peter up bright and early. He better wake up. I'm gunna teach him how to fix a truck. I'll have to use my baby... He better hope to God freakin' almighty that he doesn't break my red truck. If he breaks my baby I will drop kick him."

Little Red didn't know what to do. "Namine should be here soon." she whispered.  Little Red

was just holding Ben's arms, but not too tightly. It would hurt him. 

She sighted. 

"Okay Ben. Be strong and hold on a little longer."

"You can hug me if it hurts too much, okay?" 

She thought that by saying that, would help him a bit. 

Ben nodded slightly and wrapped he arms around Little Red's arms. He trusted her, and was happy to have her to comfort him. "It h...hurts..." He muttered. Anna didn't hear, for she was pacing frantically back and forth. She wondered why Naminè was taking so long to get to her house. "Where is she..." She asked to herself.