Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Should Kingdom Hearts 3 have New Game+?

I think it should. KH3D was the closest of out of all the games to have a New Game+ by bringing your Dream Eaters over to another file. So for KH3, why not bring your Keyblades over to another file but it only works for a second playthrough, like Batman: Arkham City, and it's going to be on a higher difficulty, much stronger enemies than before with more health so it'll be longer to take them out. And on the second playthrough, you get a new set of Keyblades for each world. And after you beat the final boss again or a secret boss, you get to obtain the X-Blade, if possible.

Edited by Dimi3Infinity

What's a New Game+?

New Game+ let's you bring content from your last completed file to a new file and that file may be much tougher than your original because you have them or easier. Games like the Shin Megami Tensei series, the "Tales of" series, or the Arkham games have those features.

Fool. Bad idea. Kingdom Hearts is too easy as it is. We don't need to be making it easier.

It's not easy for everyone. And with New Game+, your stats & level resets so you gotta regain them while the enemies are much stronger with more health and strength.

Fool. Bad idea. Kingdom Hearts is too easy as it is. We don't need to be making it easier.

They could make it harder. Let you keep all of your keyblades or abilities or levels if you choose, but make harder enemies appear earlier, let some bosses be common enemies, new bosses, etc. I recken it might be fun. God of War has a good system where you can choose whether you want your abilities and items to carry over, whether you want to activate cheats, or whether you want to reset everything.

Having those options for KH3 would be cool. Replaying Kingdom Hearts where nothing changes but how much damage you can take is a bore.

hmm... i like the idea but why not make it like this: you get to choose what to transfer; stats, abilities or keyblades. Also enemies that were uncommon become more common, enemies deal significantly more damage, secret boss unlock available, X-blade unlock available, secret movie for next saga easier to unlock in this mode.

^^^ these could be possibilities :/

I liked how they did New Game+ in Xenoblade: already equipped stuff, and most non-eccential items were automatically transfered, 30 pieces of equipment besides what you already had equipped were also allowed to be transfered, and you kept your levels, but because there were always a ton of monsters that were much higher level than you were everywhere, it worked. If a similar system were implemented into KH3 (with higher-level enemies also able to be stumbled upon as well as more close to your level enemies per area) and a similar style of New Game+ was given, it would be cool. Otherwise, I would just rather they do a locked dificulty mode with secrets at the end like always.