Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

What's your opinion of the first three Final Fantasy games?

I played the GBA version of 1 & 2 and the fan-translated NES and PSP version of III.

FFI:its pretty good,very simple gameplay,great soundtrack and its pretty fun overall.The story is not that interesting sadly compare to the other FF games,but it was the first game and it was originally an NES game,so its understandable and I wish the GBA version wasn't so easy.

FFII:The Story and the soundtrack are better than the previous game,but other then that, I think FFI is still a better game.The game is pretty good as well,but it has a lot of small problems that makes the game a bit less enjoyable and like the GBA version of FFI,its very easy.Its my least favorite FF from I to X.

FFIII:Its my favorite game out of those 3.The story and the soundtrack may not be as good as FFII,but the job system alone makes up for it,I really like it.FFIII is challenging,,but when you know how to use the job system correctly its not that bad.

I've played I on the PSP and I thought it was good. Haven't played II. Played III on the DS a number of years ago but I wasn't all that keen on it, I think I might revisit it again at some point to see if my opinion will change on it.

The games aren't the greatest Final Fantasy titles but they aren't abysmal.

I played the first one to the end.

It was enjoyable as a time waster. Gameplay was solid, music's pretty good, and if I was from the 80s, I would say the story was awesome, but compared to the other games, the story is weak, but it was at it's greatest back in the day. I played it on GBA, and will get Android version some other time.

The second one I haven't got deep into yet, because I gave it up when I went so far and forgot to save ;_; it was GBA version as well. I give it a shot when I get Android version sometime.

I never touched the third one, and it would probably be my next second game to get after I figure out if I should get After Years or Dimensions.

Just to let you know, I have 4,5 and just picked up 6 thanks to sale on my phone now.