Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
blackhammer

How many of these Xbox games can you identify?

From left to right

Xbox One

?

Halo Master chief Collection

Xbox

at (something something...)

?

Fable (Legends I think)

?

Evolve

Sunset Overdrive

Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare

Project Spark

?

Far Cry 4

This was fun :>

some of us play xbox as well thanks. there are good games for it

That's a personal preference. I have yet to see any Xbox exclusive games that interest me, so I personally don't pay attention to the system. Not trying to trash Xbox and it's fans, just saying that not everyone is interested in it.

Halo & Fable

I've probably played the other as well but meh

That's a personal preference. I have yet to see any Xbox exclusive games that interest me, so I personally don't pay attention to the system. Not trying to trash Xbox and it's fans, just saying that not everyone is interested in it.

cool.

was gon like but quota got in my face

I swear some people on this site are so pro-Sony and Nintendo that they can't let people enjoy something Xbox- related without bashing it.

Well it is a KINGDUMB HEARTS fan site... So kind of think about that for a sec xD

I guess that should mean they should be more tolerant to Xbox gamers since their precious KH3 is making its way to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One ;)

Edited by MasterRoxas13

I swear some people on this site are so pro-Sony and Nintendo that they can't let people enjoy something Xbox- related without bashing it.  

I guess that should mean they should be more tolerant to Xbox gamers since their precious KH3 is making its way to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One ;)

I fully agree. I play all consoles, so I never got the whole bashing thing. I only care about the games yo

I play on all three too so I don't understand it either, its like a never ending pissing contest.

Ewwwwwwwwwww

I only got the XBox symbols, Halo, and Far Cry 4 v.v

I think Gamerazor is winning so far

Well, if I may put my two cents in Xbox wise... It's not BAD to say, but extremely mediocre. The mainstream games never seem that interesting, and the neat indie games like Castle Crashers and Dungeon Defenders and Battleblocks Theater always come out a year later on steam, usually cheaper and with free DLC.

And the Xbone... It... It speaks for itself...

Watercooler.

B = ScaleBound

O = HaloG = Dragon Age: InquisitionA = Fable LegendsM = The Witcher 3: Wild HuntE = EvolveS = Sunset overdriveC = CoD: Advanced WarfareO = Ori and the Blind ForestM = Quantum Break1 = FIFA 154 = FarCry 4