Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
blackhammer

Image them not disney

Anastasia, The Swan Princess, and Quest for Camelot are not Disney. 

The Black Cauldron, which nearly bankrupted the company, sadly was. 

Xion is Disney by relation to KH, but it's 100% unofficial. 

I see your point, but, Nomura said in an old interview KH characters are considered Disney characters. Their figure's carry Disney copy-right, and Disney has made Sora figures without square before.

Edited by KittensOnFire

One of these things is not like the others

One of these things just doesn't belong. xD

I see your point, but, Nomura said in an old interview KH characters are considered Disney characters. Their figure's carry Disney copy-right, and Disney has made Sora figures without square before.

O_O...I never knew that... :O Well, you learn something new everyday I suppose...no matter how weird... xD

Anastasia, The Swan Princess, and Quest for Camelot are not Disney. 

The Black Cauldron, which nearly bankrupted the company, sadly was. 

Xion is Disney by relation to KH, but it's 100% unofficial. 

How did the Black Cauldron nearly got Disney bankrupted? and i like the Black Cauldron.

My Sora figure says Disney...

How did the Black Cauldron nearly got Disney bankrupted? and i like the Black Cauldron.

It tanked at the theature: they said it was " too dark for children". 

You know if it weren't for Disney being incorporated, the overall plot would've been much darker, less cliche, and no rainbows and unicorns. But yeah I don't think I like Sora being owned by Disney. Edited by Noel Vermilion

It tanked at the theature: they said it was " too dark for children". 

"Too Dark for children" my butt. i was 5 when i watched it and my cousin. (who was 6) loved the movie, and it's one of her favorite movies.

and Kids these days are not like the kids from 1970's, they love anything Blood and Dark they play Call of Duty they play God of War they Devil May Cry and they watch Dark movies nowadays. why can't they be like the 1970's kids?

I always imagined Xion and the rest of the KH cast had Disney blood in them.  Disney blood + Final Fantasy blood = Kingdom Heartsians.

You can see the disney aspect in their hideously deformed feet. 

Edited by Cucco