Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Kittenz

Image Neat Sora & Kairi school cosplay

The guy who's cosplaying Sora could have had his hair a little spikier ^_^ But I digress, I'm just being nit-picky as always. I'd like to see Sora, Riku and Kairi go to school together after KHIII, I'm getting a feeling of Persona when I say that.

WHY DOES SORA LOOK SO HOT IN A SCHOOL OUTFIT??!!!!

I could say the same for Kairi.

Lets just agree they are hot

You guys have officially earned my stamp of approval :3

The guy who's cosplaying Sora could have had his hair a little spikier ^_^ But I digress, I'm just being nit-picky as always. I'd like to see Sora, Riku and Kairi go to school together after KHIII, I'm getting a feeling of Persona when I say that.

It's actually a girl with her chest binded (There's also stuff girls can get to hide their curves, be afraid ) xD, but yeah I agree. It would be cool to see that, too.

It's actually a girl with her chest binded (There's also stuff girls can get to hide their curves, be afraid ) xD, but yeah I agree. It would be cool to see that, too.

That's a... I've seen everything now.

That's a... I've seen everything now.

The power of make-up

A bit TMI but

there's even stuff girls can buy to make it look like the have a buldge in their pants lmao

Beware of traps

Edited by KittensOnFire

The power of make-up

A bit TMI but

there's even stuff girls can buy to make it look like the have a buldge in their pants lmao

Beware of traps

You have taught me well master Kitten. I will be wary of traps.

Edited by Scottish Skarmory

You guys have officially earned my stamp of approval :3

Now that you mention it, Sora's face does look like a girl/woman's face.And unlike those who think those in the picture look hot, I think they look cute.

Sign in to follow this